C15 ALMOST...CLOSE...DANG

SHOTS!

“well...” woo bin started.

 

Jae Kyung just stared at him waiting for him to continue. *these girl is so innocent i will play with her mind for a while* woo bin thought.

 

“you remember we drank right?” woo bin asked

 

“uh huh” Jae kyung said

 

“when we ran out of beer you volunteered to get some more in the kitchen” woo bin continued.

 

“uh huh” jae kyung said

 

*this is it* woo bin thought

 

“suddenly you called me to the kitchen so i went immediately but when i got there” Woo bin stopped and stared at her.

 

“what? What?” Jae Kyung urged him.

 

“there you were stripping you’re clothes off i tried to stop you but pulled me and talked dirty to me and you even tried taking my clothes off and....” woo bin stopped and stared at Jae Kyung’s shocked face.

 

*i should record this in my mind heehee* woo bin taught.

 

“and i’m lying” woo bin fnished

 

“WHAT?” Jae kyung shouted and stood from the bed

 

Now it was Woo bin’s turn to be shocked he did not even move on the bed. Woo bin flinched at Jae Kyung’s stare.

*look at this guy looking so scared* Jae Kyung thought. Jae Kyung quickly took

A pillow and started hitting Woo bin. She did it a few times until accidentally Woo bin bumped his head on the dresser again. Jae Kyung laughed her head off after seeing that.

 

“yah that’s what you get when you lie to me.” Jae Kyung said proudly

 

Woo bin did not move. That made Jae kyung stop laughing.

 

“yah aren’t you going to get up?” Jae kyung said while nudging woo bin with her foot.

 

“yah get up” Jae Kyung said a little nervous.

 

*did i hit him too hard?* Jae kyung thought to herself. She was feeling nervous now so she hopped off the bed and kneeled beside woo bin.

 

“’yah wake up woo bin-ah wake up” Jae kyung said while shaking woo bin. She did this a couple of times and was already at the verge of tears.

 

*what to do what to do* Jae Kyung panicked.

 

She was about to stand up and call an ambulance. When suddenly Woo bin pulled her hand and made her loose her balance and she fell on top of woo bin. She was so shocked to react and was even more shocked when Woo bin kissed her nose. She turned bright and Woo bin laughed happily. She turned another shade of red because of that. Woo bin sat both of them and pinched Jae kyung’s nose.

 

“you’re so cute you know that” woo bin said

 

‘’and you’re a bad person” Jae kyung back fired. Jae Kyung stood up and walked out

 

*this girl* woo bin taught. Woo bin also stood out and followed Jae Kyung who was in the kitchen preparing breakfast. He stood by the door and watch her do her stuff.

 

“is that for us?” Woo bin asked but Jae kyung did not answer

 

“yah im talking to you” woo bin yelled

 

“don’t shout i can hear you” Jae Kyung said

 

“then why didn’t you answer?” Woo bin asked

 

“because im upset you tricked me twice” Jae Kyung said giving emphasis to the twice. Jae kyung faced him and frowned.

 

“i thought i can trust you, guess not” Jae kyung said and went back to waht she was doing.

 

* this is bad... think woo bin think..... aha!* woo bin said to himself