C14 SURPRISE.....DREAM...NOT

SHOTS!

Jaekyung stirred in woobin’s arm. Feeling the sun rays hit her face.her movements caused woo bin to groggily wake up. Suffering from a head ache, he took his sweet timt in opening his eyes, he opened his eyes and closed it again. *ahhh soo bright* woo bin thought. Woo bin pulled the thing he was hugging closer to him. *hmmm this pillow is soft... and warm* woo bin thought, and hugged it more tightly.

 

“nnngggg” Jae kyung groaned in woo bin’s arms

 

*woah this pillow can groan* woo bin thought stupidly. Jae Kyung opened her eyes because she was know suffocating. On the other hand Woo bin opened his eyes out of curiosity. Then there eyes met. A few seconds past only their pitiful heart beats can be heard. Suddenly the morning air was broken by Jae Kyung screaming.

 

“kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” Jae Kyung screamed her lungs out.

 She pushed Woo bin of the bed. Woo bin landed on his and bumped his head on the dresser.

 

“ouch” Woo bin groaned

 

Jae kyung covered herself with the pillows and sheets.

 

“what did you do to me?” Jae kyung said and throwing some accusing glares to woo bin.

 

“what?,,,, me?.... what now?” Woo bin stuttered indeferently.

 

“you ert” Jae Kyung screamed at Woo bin

 

“yah stop! You’re the one who pulled me to bed with you” Woo bin said half angry at his monkey.

 

“mwo? I did that?”  Jae Kyung said in a low voice a bit embarrassed, she looked down to avoid Woo bin’s stare and she blushed hard.

 

*aigoo soo cute i want to pinch does cheeks *  woo bin thought *ah i can’t take it anymore im gonna do it* woo bin stood up and dusted off the invisible dust on his pants and went back to Jae Kyung who backed up against the head board.

 

“yah what are you doing?” Jae Kyung said

 

Woo bin sat near Jae Kyung and stared at her. Jae Kyung quivered under his gaze. Woo bin went a little closer to Jae kyung. Instinctively she closed her eyes. *so beautiful....so y lips* woo bin tought but quickly shook his head and pinched Jae Kyungs cheeks.

 

“aww let go” Jae Kyung wined

 

“you look so cute when you’re wrong” woo bin giggled and stopped pinching.

 

“yah i just don’t rememeber” Jae Kyung glared at him

 

“what really did happen?”Jae Kyung said hugging her legs.

 

*this is going to be fun* Woo bin thought devilishly and gave Jae Kyung one of his signature smirks.