A Terrifying encounter

Dawktrap Returns

It was around four in the morning when Ren was awoken by noises and a voice outside his room door. "Ryan...? Is that you..?" He sleepily mumbled as he slowly got out bed, walking towards the door before putting his ear on the door so he could hear what was going on. Ren was too afraid to open the door,his fear only grew when the person slammed something into the door causing him to move away from it a little too quickly as it resulted in him falling backwards onto the floor. He immediately crawled to the door and locked it as he began to look for a place to hide,ultimately deciding to hide in his closet. His heart pounding in his chest as he could hear the person banging on the door. He then covered his mouth with his hand while trying not to make a sound. "ReRe? It's Lewis. I know you're in there,why don't you come and unlock the door? We can talk." It was Lewis but he sounded different somehow,his voice was way too calm and it was scaring Ren even more than he already was. "You're not Dawko...t-this is just a b-bad dream..right?" He mumbled to himself as a terrified sob escaped past his lips,moving himself to where he was hiden a little bit more as Lewis yelled and hit the door again. "I suggest that you open this door now, dont make me break it down! I know you're in there, there's no escaping!" Ren frantically shook his head as he screamed. "Y-You're not Dawko! He wouldn't do this to us!" Ren wasn't going to listen anytime soon,an idea then popped into his head. Slowly but quietly he crawls from the closet and over to the computer,he switches on his camera to record what happens later on. Loud bangs soon caught his attention,it sounded like Dawko was kicking at the door and trying to break it down. Ren quickly went back into the closet and closes the doors to it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~Small Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It had been about two to three minutes when Ren started to hear the door break open,his eyes widened and he moved farther into the closet when he sees a shadow move past the closet doors. Fear begins to rise greatly as the shadow stops in front of his hiding spot. "Don't find me.....Please don't find me." He kept mumbling under his breath,only to tense up when Dawko spoke again. "Come out from wherever you're hiding! I'm not going to hurt you,ReRe!"