DAgames goes missing

Dawktrap Returns

It was later in the day,Ren was in the middle of a vlog when his phone goes off. He picked it up only to see it was Lewis again and another text message, he glanced up at his camera before opening the text message. "O-One down.....two to go?" Dropping his phone and immediately standing up from his chair,his heart pounding in his chest. He picked his phone up off the floor,texting Lewis back about what he's talking about. "W-What in the world is going on here...?" Anxiously waiting for a reply,looking up at the camera then back at his phone when a photo of an unconscious DAGames appeared causing his eyes to widen. "N-No..." He mumbled as he then he explained that he had to end the vlog early today but didn't say why he did. Turing off his camera and ran out of the room towards Ryan's room as he tried figure out what was going on.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~Small Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was about three hours later when both Ryan and Ren received a text of a photo of eachother with the caption 'One of you is next'. The photo looked like it was taken from behind them and now it was just adding more to the fear that the two already have. "W-What is going on...?! Why is this happening?!" They didn't know if this was just some elaborate prank or something was dangerously wrong.

 

To Be Continued.....