The Text message

Dawktrap Returns

Note: Ren has a Samsung,so the text message doesn't have any ringer)

 

It was about three in the morning when a phone started ringing,it was Ren's. A groggy Ren woke up and grabbed his phone as the call was cut,sitting up in the bed before checking his phone to see Lewis had called him. "Why is he calling me this early...?" He mumbled then noticed that he had a text message from Lewis as well. He opened the message,it both scared and confused him greatly. "Calm down....it's probably just a prank. Let's just go back to sleep." He muttered to himself,tossing his phone somewhere on the bed as laid back down to fall back asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At eighty thirty in the morning, he was jolted awake by the room door slamming open by Ryan. "Ren,you have to see this! Or did you get one as well?" Ren could tell that he was scared by whatever he was sent, Ryan handed him his phone and it was the same text message he had gotten last night. "I got the same thing but why is he saying we are going to go missing...?" Now Ren and Ryan were very scared,asking why Lewis sent the text and who else did he send this message to.

 

To Be Continued......