Flashbacks And Haru's POV

Saints Row

*Flashback(Haru's flashback)*

 

Earlier that Morning, Haru was outside his music shop while on the phone with Carter as he unlocked the door. "Carter! Calm down! No one knows where I'm located at so you don't have to worry,alright?" A sigh left Haru when he hears Carter yelling that it's not a good idea to open up his shop today. "I'm serious. I'll be fine,I've also made arrangements for some of the guys to stop by every once in awhile and to inform you while I'm busy." He explained as he pushed opened the door and walked inside before turning on the lights. Haru knew either Veteran Child, Maero or Shogo would find him eventually but he was also sure they couldn't possibly get close while he's working. He kept trying to reassure Carter that he would be fine before something caught his attention. His CD stands were nearly destroyed. "What the h*** happened here..? Don't tell me....." Carter kept trying to ask him what was he talking about. "Carter! He's here! Get here no...!!" The phone was yanked out of Haru's hand from behind as the person started chuckling, he recognized the voice immediately and he knew it was Jyunichi. "Seems like you made it past the security I had posted." Haru sneered,knowing the only one way Jyunichi could have done it was if he came through the back door to not be seen by anyone. "Just come peacefully or it will be a lot worse for you and your friends." His eyes widened and spun around to throw a punch directly at him only to for Jyunichi to catch his hand before it reached his face. "Don't you f***ing touch them!" He reared back with his left hand to try and punch him again.