Young Actor

Strings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It was only when Minhoo walked out of the clubhouse that he realized that it was snowing outside.

It is not in too heavy and occasionally it falls on the tip of his nose and he can feel a little refreshing coolness.

Snow smells good.

Although when he said this to others, the response he got was: how does snow smell?!

But Minho just felt that snow had a taste, a taste that could make him feel joyful, peaceful and open-minded.

With such a mood, he walked briskly on the slightly wet road to the subway entrance. Before returning home, he bought a box of tomatoes worth seventy won and some boxes of grapes at the imported fruit store at the entrance of the community.

Hye Ji asked for it. She said that she needed to supplement vitamin C every day, and she refused to eat ordinary weight-based products.

Minho took the tomatoes, and saw that the green grapes on the side were also very attractive, more than 400 boxes, he paused with his outstretched hand, and still took a box.
 

...



He opened the door with a plastic bag in his hands, but the living room was so dark. Minho changed his shoes at the door, and then the lamp. Then he saw Hye Ji sat on the sofa with her head down. She didn't play video or watch anything on her cell phone.

He put the plastic bag on the dining table, walked up to Hye Ji and sat down, "Why don't you turn on the light?"

He knew that the other party's recent audition was not going well, and she was not in a good mood, so his tone was as gentle as possible.

Hye Ji didn't answer, but instead asked, "Did you go to that health club again?"

"Yeah."

Minho's voice was very soft, but Hye Ji still exploded in an instant, "Are you sick? Even if it is for the sake of the new drama, it's almost enough to learn a little bit! What's wrong with you, you really plan to be a masseur there?!"

Minho squeezed his fingers, and after a few seconds he hesitated to speak again, "Training is not enough, talent is necessary, I need to meet different customers more, to be able to..."

"What talent? Do you know how to serve people?" Hye Ji interrupted him before he finished speaking, "Didn't I tell you that Sooyoung's boyfriend is the VIP over there? Do you think it's not embarrassing enough for my role to be snatched by her, do I still have to ask my boyfriend to give her boyfriend a kneeling massage?!" The girl was so emotional and her voice was very loud for a few seconds. Minho felt that she was a little strange.

The girl who held the report card and raised her chin and said to him, "This time it's because I had a fever and didn't perform well, next time I will definitely win the first place back."

The same girl who was once acting in the opposite role during rehearsal said, "It's okay. If I didn't do it well, I'll do it better next!"

The girl who pointed to the biggest billboard on the commercial street and said to him, "I will definitely appear there in the future, believe me."


Whether it's real or not, the hysterical girl in front of him now is different.

 



I thought you could understand.

I thought at least, you could understand.

But since when have we gradually become people who cannot understand each other?

 



Minho took a breath slowly, and then patted the girl's head, "I bought tomatoes and green grapes, wait for me to wash them." He stood up while speaking, but Hye Ji suddenly hugged his waist.

"I'm sorry Minho, I'm sorry! I didn't mean that! I don't even know what I said! But you know, I really didn't mean that!"

Such scenes have happened too many times.

As for Minho mechanically the girl's hair, he couldn't say a word whether I know or it's okay.

Because he doesn't really know, and it doesn't really matter.

"I'm just really flustered! I'm twenty-five years old, you know, and now every time I go to auditions, the people who's waiting with me are all teenage girls. If this continues, and I haven't acted yet, the only role that can be played is heroine's sister or even mother."

The girl's voice was trembling, and the hot tears seemed to soak into his skin even through the down jacket that he hadn't had time to take off.

Minho's eyes fell on a certain point on the wall, and he really wanted to ask, do you still remember the phrase you used to say, There are no small roles, only small actors?

This sentence, he wanted to ask Hye Ji more than once, but he couldn't really ask it at all.

Because he is now in a better situation than the other party, asking the inferior person such a question from the standpoint of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter