Hi, We Meet Again!

Strings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


There was a social gathering at night, even though Jonghyun stood by to shield him, Taemin inevitably had a few drinks.



It was past eleven o'clock after the dinner, Taemin asked Jonghyun to accompany the producer to have some fun, and he pretended to be too drunk to be helped into the car.



"Oh, by the way," Jonghyun remembered something before closing the door, leaned in and said to him, "Just now the clubhouse called to ask if the appointment would be cancelled?"



"Yeah." Taemin nodded indifferently, pressing his temple with his finger.



He has really forgotten this crop.



It was originally a whim, so naturally he didn't pay much attention to it.



Laughing too much at night, he is now tired and sleepy and just wants to go home and sleep.


"Go back to Yongsan directly, Mr. Lee?" The driver is an old man who has been with him for many years, and he is already very familiar with his temper, personality and work and rest rules.



"Hmm..." Taemin rubbed his temples, for some reason, he remembered the hands that the handsome beauty was pressing on him, and then, he thought of that face, that neither humble nor overbearing demeanor.


This slightly protracted tone prevented the driver from starting the car immediately, but quietly waiting for new instructions.


Sure enough, after a pause at the back, he lightly ordered, "Turn around to Itaewon first."


"Okay, Mr. Lee."


In fact, at this time, the clubhouse should already be closed.


Taemin couldn't say why he had to make such a trip, probably because he was bored.



It's snowing outside again.



Taemin looked out the window, then squinted his eyes when the car was about to reach the clubhouse, sat up straight and lay on the window, "pull over for a while"



On the side of the road, a handsome man wearing a long down jacket and a cashmere scarf was raising his head under the streetlight. Even though he was covered so tightly, Taemin recognized him at a glance from the jaw line exposed by the raised head.



You are no longer a child, how can you still look at the snow like this.



Really dumbfounded.



The car was parking against the side of the road steadily, and the beauty therapist who looked up at the snow didn't realize that the car was parked here, maybe waiting for him, until the car stopped beside him for two minutes.



There is a privacy film on the car window, Taemin sits in the car and looks out with his chin resting on his palm. The handsome therapist first stands unconcerned, and then seems to be a little puzzled, and leans down to look in- naturally. What is it? Can't see it either.



Taemin pressed the car window, "Hi, we meet again, handsome Jerry."



He didn't know if it's his illusion, because the beauty therapist who is wearing thick clothes looks a little furry and cute, the moment he saw him, the sleepy daze in his eyes was trapped by the cold air, and became cold and hard stand up.



This kind of subconscious defensive posture, except for competitors in the circle, Taemin can rarely see it on other people's faces-his position, his face, has always been the only one who guards against others, where is his turn? Others guard against him.



Taemin smiled, as if he didn't notice the subtle change in the beauty therapist's expression. "Where are you going? Get in the car, I'll see you off."


As soon as he said these words, the driver in the front row got out of the car, walked around to the handsome therapist, and opened the car door for him.



"No, thank you." The beauty therapist waved his hand to the driver, then bent down and said to him, "I've ordered a car, and it will be here soon."


"Come on, at this time and in this weather, it's not easy to call a car-"


Before he could finish his sentence, the beauty therapist's cell phone rang.



"Hello, oh, I see you, you don't need to move, I'll just go over." The beauty therapist looked across the road twice, and was about to go over as soon as he took a step with his long legs, but he halted for a while then turned back and bent over and said to him, "The car I called has arrived, thank you for your kindness."


After he finished speaking, he straightened up and wanted to nod slightly to the driver, and then trotted across the road at a fast pace.


Sitting in the car, Taemin watched helplessly as the therapist crossed the road and got into the Honda with double flashing lights on.


Is it because his car logo is not obvious enough, or is it because that beauty therapist has limited vision and doesn't know the goods? Instead of sitting in a good Bentley, he insist on sitting in a Honda!



The driver was still holding the car door and looking at him questioningly, Taemin rolled his eyes, and explained angrily, "Yongsan!"


He shouldn't have made this trip, he was really full!


***



It was already past midnight when Minho arrived home. Hye Ji paid great attention to maintenance, and usually went to bed before eleven o'clock. He opened the door lightly, and unexpectedly found that the light in the living room was on, and Hye Ji, who was supposed to sleep was sitting at the dining table looking at him with a smile on her face.



"You're back? Are you tired? I'll warm up some milk for you."


Minho was startled, and stood at the door without moving, "...No need."



He doesn't have the habit of drinking milk before going to bed, and Hye Ji doesn't really want to warm the milk for him.



It's just a summing signal.



Since the last time he rejected Hye Ji's request in setting up Director Kim, the other party ignored him for nearly a week.



Although Minho felt that this kind of cold war was very depressing and would not benefit the two of them in the long run, he did not feel that he was at fault, so it was impossible for him to admit his mistakes for the sake of reconciliation.



His last play was also directed by Kim, in which he acted as a friend of the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter