The Beauty Therapist

Strings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky was gloomy, with some dark orange faintly revealing in the gray and white.


It's going to snow.


Taemin twisted his neck, had a meeting all afternoon and read the proposal for a long time, his neck, shoulders and back were heavier than the sky outside the floor-to-ceiling windows.


He put his palm on the back of his neck, and just squeezed it twice, a pair of hands rested on his shoulders.


"Mr. Lee, let me press it for you." Following the voice, the hand on his shoulder tentatively exerted force.


After tapping his fingers on the table twice, Taemin turned around with a half-smile.


Without saying anything, the people behind him shyly stopped.


"Mr. Lee, I..." The boy took a step back, lowered his head and bit his lip. On such a cold day, he was only wearing a thin knitted sweater on his upper body, with his long neck and delicate collarbone exposed, matching his demeanor and movements, he showed a very catching fragility.


The sense of vulnerability that a Lee Taemin likes -

what he used to like.


"Dongho," he turned the boss chair around and looked at the boy, "I thought you would be smarter."


One sentence made the boy turn pale.


"I-" Dongho raised his head, his eyes were beautiful, especially when they were full of water.


He knows what Taemin likes.


There are so many artists in the company, of all types, but the few who can climb onto Taemin's bed are all of the same type-fragile, youthful, don't care if they are really clean, anyway, their look must be clean.


Dongho knows which angle looks best on him, and also knows which demeanor can impress Taemin the most.


He lowered his head, shaking his long eyelashes, and looked at Taemin from the bottom up, "You haven't come to see me, I really miss you..."

"I've asked Yerim to give you the duplex in Gangnam and I've asked Yerim to arrange the slow show you want to go to." Taemin propped his forehead, showing a lazy indifference, "Whatever you want, you have to get it yourself."

 


"Mr. Lee," Dongho didn't dare to blink, his tears just flowed down like this.



He followed Taemin for two months, which is already a long time compared to others.

Taemin did not treat him badly either.

So much so that he was a little arrogant and seemed to have unintentionally mentioned that he really liked Director Kang's movies. He heard that his new actor didn't treated warmly at first by him.



"Mr. Lee, I really don't mean anything else. I'm really just going to talking and chatting casually." Compared with Taemin's doting, the second male lead in a movie is really insignificant. Dongho knelt down in front of Taemin, shook his knee with his hand, "Don't be angry, okay? I made soup. Didn't you say that the soup I made was delicious last time? Let's—"



"Yerim," Taemin pressed the inside line before the boy in front of him finished speaking, "Bring Dongho the things I asked you to prepare."


He patted the face of the boy who hadn't joined the scene for a while, with a funny expression on his face, "Go, it's better to show off your cooking skills in variety shows."


...



"Tired again? I just saw that little kitten come out crying." Jonghyun glanced at the person sitting in the back row from the rearview mirror and joked with a smile.


The temperature in the car was so high, Taemin had already ed two necklines and the high-end suit fit him perfectly, but he slouched on the back seat, "He's boring."


"Then what's so interesting?" Jonghyun shook his head, "Sometimes I wonder if you are a little world-weary."


"Weary of the world?" Taemin curled the corners of his lower lips, "Wealthy, beautiful, how many people envy a life that they can't come to, what right do I have to be world-weary." He cast his eyes out of the car window expressionlessly, and found that he was not going home route, "Where are you taking me?"


"Go and have fun." Jonghyun raised an eyebrow at him from the rearview mirror.



"Is there not enough fun in the company for you?" Taemin glanced at him lazily, "The outside is not too dirty?"



"Family flowers don't have the fragrance of wild flowers. The ones in the company have twists and turns in the last bed. They can't wait to ask you for resources when you ."


"Isn't it the same outside? Both money and goods."



"You'll know if you try it." Taemin smiled mysteriously, "These little beauty in their family business are very skillful."



Xiao Zhan understood what Jonghyun was referring to when he said sleight of hand.



It's just that he doesn't have this interest.



But there were no people or things that interested him when he went back. He let Jonghyun took him into a private health club and the other party arranged all the projects. When they asked "Whether the two of you are in a single room or a double room", Jonghyun smiled and answered: "Single room, us two don't go the same way."



"Okay," the health consultant wearing a hanbok smiled standardly, "Then what are Mr. Lee's requirements for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter