Chapter 6

In Love With My Manager

which one should i wear?"

"the nicest one!"

i rather be simple so i just wear a dark long jeans and a white shirt. it o=looks nice.

"yah! put on some make up and tie your hair!"

I'm still confused why did all girls have fallen in love with this guy.

"is a manager will come on tv? why do i have to be nicely dressed?! pfft~"

"you'll know it soon."

I pouted and just put a little powder on my face and neck, a soft pink lipstick and soft white eyeshadow on my outer eyes. and put a pink brush on my cheeks. i tied up my hair and put a flat shoes for my feet.

"yah! jja!

i followed him out to his car. then i opened the passenger door.

"yah! what are you doing>"

"can't you see?"

"_breathe in breathe out- hah ... you are my manager now, you areone who should drive me."

"wtf! me?!"

"who else? :P"

 

Eunhyuk POV

hahaha :D i don't wvwn know her name yet. but she's really fun to annoyed. and i do feel so sorry for my old manager, for ii have fired her, hehehe ;]. i also didn't expect that this would be just llike this (?) but it's all destiny! yay! i'll show off to the othe members that i have a new cute manager, :D well, to be honest, she's cute x] and quite prety.

"Where are we going?"she asked in a bad mood.

"to the paradise Hall (well guys, i just make the name on my own)"

she didn't answer and kept driving.

 

*Eunhyuk's rap part in All My Heart played*

my phone rang, and it's written on the screen, JungSoo-Hyung

i quickly opened my flap phone.

yoboseyo ... neh ... i'm still on my way there ... kay kay ... ye hyung .... anyong.

"Can you drive faster?! i asked her.

i can see that she took a deep breath and gave her bad mood face. and GOSH! she really drives faster, even the fastest! I move my body backward to my seat  and holding tight onto the car holder. and i'm in my 'o' expression. my breath is in irregular way, my eyes widened and i'm trembling. she is a mad driver.

"yah ..!" I shouted and before i could saysomething she shouted back at me.

"yah yah yah yah and yah! what's wrong with yah?! I have a name! ___, Park___, can you say it?!!!"

i was shocked and say her name in a child got punishment from their teacher expression.

"y..y..ye ___, Park___. and..."

"and what?!" you want me to drive even more faster huh?! yea!"

whe i was about to say something, i was dead. my eyes were widened and i lost my breath, i'm sweating really hard. she is a nightmare!!