Chapter 1

In Love With My Manager

Hi! I was mixed and suddenly have found an idea,

so i would like to share it with yall ^^ enjoy :D

chapter's song: Super Junior M - Me

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Your POV

I was so runnning out of time so i have to be hurried. and didn;t purposely spilled my coffe i just bought to someone.

"haish >,<" i looked at the clothe that i've been spilled my coffe at. I slowly, looked t his face. it was just a slight look as he looked red but he's wearing a sun glasses and a masker that covered his mouth, what a weirdo! at a mall?!

"bwoh?" i was shocked but i quickkly put my face down and apologized.

"___-ah!!" i could see my friend was running towards me trying to figure out why i took so long as i know that i had to be hurried. taeyon was stopped when she saw the guy. she was dumb-founded and gasped at the guy. i still didn't get in the situation. why did she gave that look. taeyon couldn't speak a word, i didn't know what was going on, the guy quickly ran away when taeyon started to say a word.

"e ... e ... eu ..."

what is she going to say?!

"Yah! talk properly!" i ordered her in a rude way.

"___-ah, ___-ah," she looked admired and she grabbed my hand and put it on her chest.

"yah! what's wrong?!!"

"stttt! can you feel my heartbeat you know who was the guy just now?"

I just shok my head and it was true tat her heart beats really fast.

"he was ... He was ...."

"ah PABBO!" she took so long to answer and so i grabbed her hand and took our bag. I looked at my watch, and i was really latefor my college, this was the first time! i ran faster to the bus stop and with my hands on Taeyon's.

"___-ah! Can you run a bit slower, i'm tired!" i looked back at her and answered, "yah! we're late for 45 mins! i don't wanna miss the lesson and spent my money in vain!!" she looked very exhausted, but i love it! hahaha mking hersuffered was really fun!

 

[ LESSON]*Bell rang, lesson's over*

 

"yah!" taeyon called me and grabbed my hand. I turned to her.

"mwo?"