Chapter 5

In Love With My Manager

Chapter's Song: SNSD - Beginning

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Your POV

Gee! i', really panic! then suddenly someone pulled me in to the room. i was in his arm, with my hand on his chest. i still in the 'o' expression [o] i really didn't know what to do. and left taeyon outside. Goodness! what will happen to Taeyon?! sh~

"gwenchana?" i looked up to face him. i'm still wrapped in his arm, but then, i quikly let go of it.

"gomawo." i noded. O - My G-O-D! i think it was eunhyuk.

then suddenly someone knocked on the door. it must be the man and taeyon -sigh-. eunhyuk opened it. i saw the man was holding taeyon's hand. i gasp, what am i going to do?! omo ~

i'm going panic! then, in a sudden eunhyuk pulled to his side.

"she's my new manager."

i was shocked with that words.

What? A new manager?!

i shook my head and looked at taeyon. i could see that taeyon was shock as well.

"how come?" she asked with her body language.

I just shook my head with my questioning expression.

"Oh ~ well then if she's your new manager. then who is this girl?: the man that seemed to be the guard pointed at taeyon.

"MOLLA!" eunhyuk replied and closed the door. what a rude guy -______-

WTF! what am i going to do here?!
sesang o! T^T I's still standing in front of the door. eunhyuk was also standing in front of me. we were silence, no movements. this was just sooo AWKWARD! at about 10mins, eunhyuk broke the silence.

"yah!

i slowly look up.

"n..n..neh?" i gave my awkward look.

"my big fans huh? -smirked-"

"anio! how can i be your big fans since i just knew you today?!" he made me mad!

"bwoh? so you didn't know me. jh~ nerd!"

Ugh ~ >,<

"Yah! eunhyuk-ssi give back my scarf!"

"scarf? that easy? hey yah! are you acting stupidor something?"

"what do you mean?"

"i've told the bodyguard that you're my new manager."

"that's not funny!" i laughed in disbelieve.

"yah! don't you take it serious?! my real manager will know it soon, and she is really easily get hurt, so i think she'll quit from her job."

"then?"

"what a silly question! then? then you'll be my new real  manager!. you'll take care of me. -smirked-"

wtf! i gasped,and almost fainted, but eunhyuk caugt me with his both hands. and brought me to his room and put me on his bed. i weakly open my eyes and saw eunhyuk smirking in blur.

"don't be shock like that. you know? my manager has called me and has heard about this news that i have a new manager and just like what i guess! she asked to quit. and that means that news has spred. so i think you'll have to be well-prepared, My New Sudden Manager -evil smile-"

i quickly got up from the bed, "bwoh?!!!!!"

"be quick! dress up nicely and drive me to my today's agenda!"

"woh?! i don't have any clothes here. so that means i have to go back and change!"

"no time! my sister had left some of her clothes here. yah! wear it!"

"where?"

"take it there, in a cupboard." i lazily walked and opened the cupboard which he had pointed at.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well staying up late for chapters :D never mind ^^ enjoy :D