Joon Intro

Open Auditions! 23 Open Spots! Boys Only! Apply to join the show!

Before the camera against a white wall stood a short energetic man. His undercut was curled and brushed to the side like a fringe. His hair however was red, a wine red. His big eyes looked to be hazel. The grey sweater he wore was so oversized that you could barely see his hands. Instead of jeans, he wore black cotton shorts. His shoes are black platform pleather boots.

“Hello hello! I’m Jun! Are you ready to cheer for me? Can I hear your cheer?”

He cups his ear with a soft smile.

“Waaaaah. You’re so cuuuute~” Jun breaks into aegyo. “I know I’m pretty short compared to the others buuuuut I have lots of shoes like this so we can pretend together… okay? No? Awww. You’re going to make me cry.”

Jun stands up and starts to sing a sad song about rejection. When he finishes he pouts at the camera.

“If you make me cry again I’ll tell my hyung. …you promise not to? Okay!”

Jun bows to the camera and does a short message in Mandarin. “Hello, Jun here. Please make sure to support me so we can spend lots of time together!”

 

Birth Name Baek Hui Joon
Age 18 (16 international)
Languages Korean, Mandarin
Family Older brother
Ideal Type Anyone who can handle him and doesn’t mind his height
Facts His older brother is married to a Chinese writer and she taught him Mandarin.
Role ModelsHighlight’s Lee Gikwang