Minhyuk Intro

Open Auditions! 23 Open Spots! Boys Only! Apply to join the show!

A single man stands before a white wall. He wore a pastel hoodie with tan skinny jeans and hot pink canvas shoes. His hair was completely shaved on one side. Two noticeable piercings; one in each ear. Those two piercings were the only jewelry on him. He bows to the camera with a large smile.
“Hello Noona! Hello Hyung! My name is Lee Minhyuk!”
He frames his hands, cooing, and starts singing to the camera. With a small smile when he finishes Minhyuk continues to speak. “I’m 187cm tall. I’m an INTP-T and would you believe it I’m only nineteen years old.”
A large dog runs onto the screen knocking Minhyuk over. The camera justles around and moves closer to see Minhyuk trying to scold the dog while the dog his face. There is a clear cut to see Minhyuk with the dog under control beside him.
“Kyung say hello to everyone watching-” The large dog barks. “That’s right! Good boy Kyung! Can you tell everyone to vote for me?”
Kyung now attacks the camera with slobbers and .

 

 

Birth NameLee Minhyuk
Age19 (17 international)
Height187cm
MBTI Type INTP-T
LanguagesEnglish, Korean
FamilyOnly child
Ideal TypeAn older woman who can baby him
FactsHe prefers baggy shirts and skinny jeans. He has one piercing in each ear and refuses to wear any other jewelry. He owns a dog named Kyung.
Role ModelsYoo Youngjae (B.A.P)