Jude Intro

Open Auditions! 23 Open Spots! Boys Only! Apply to join the show!

Before the camera and before a white wall stood a man. His undercut was curled. His brown eyes were small like the two before him. His lips were far thicker than the other three. He had the most piercings amongst the four of them, four piercings in one ear and a stud in his nose. His shirt, a sweater with the collar cut out, and black skinny jeans.
“Hello everyone. I’m from Anyang. Jude.” He bows to the camera. “Have you eaten? No? Get your into the kitchen and make food right now.”
He stares pouting into the camera for a bit before going back to speaking. “I know not many people will vote for me and that’s fine. Little bud, if you’re seeing this… you better vote for me or you won’t get any more surprises.”

 

 

Birth NameDong Hakkun
Hometown — Anyang-si, South Korea
Birthday10 November 2003
Age21 (19 international)
Weight62kg
Height178cm
MBTI TypeESFJ-T
LanguagesEnglish, Korean
FamilyYounger Sister
Ideal TypeSomeone who is kind
FactsOften buys gifts for his younger sister hiding them in her room so that she’ll always have a surprise waiting for her everyday. He has four piercings in left ear, one stud in his nose. He hates collared shirts but often wears chokers.
Role ModelsChoi San & Park Seonghwa (Ateez)