The Game Begins.

It's All Just A Game.

Once I reached home I headed straight to my bedroom and passed out. I heard my aunt calling my name for a while, but I was too comfortable so I didn't move and slept there all evening. I woke up at about 10 and found a plate of food on my nightstand so I quickly gobbled it up and changed into a pair of pink pyjama shorts with penguins on them and an white oversized shirt with big black letters that said "What's your fantasy?", and hopped into bed once again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep-CRASH-AHHHH SH**!!!!

I awoke once again to the annoying beeping of a freaking alarm clock, so to shut it up I simply through it out the window, It's not my fault that it collided with someones face gawd.

"man, my aim is getting good"I praised myself sleepily as I replaced the annoying piece of machinery with an identical copy of it and began to get dressed.

I grabbed a loose white v-neck and a pair of acid wash skinny jeans and put them on, I then grabbed my large black Volcom hoodie and pulled it over my head. sighing I looked at the state of my hair and quickly brushed it, then ran a straightening iron through it and adding to small ponytails on the top of my head leaving the rest down. I then applied my black eye-liner, and blush and headed downstairs to grab a piece of toast before heading to school.

 "Street! did you eat your supper, you fell asleep so fast I left it out for you"called my Aunt as I headed to the garage half asleep.

"mmm, I did"I mumbled as I disappeared behind the door and hopped into my car and drove to school, to see a large mob of girls crowding around the entrance of the school.

"aisshhh, what is this?"I mumbled as I pushed through the crowd of girls and into the school barely awake. I made it about half way through the crowd when I gave up.

"OK! THAT IS IT! IF SOMEONE DOESN'T LET ME THROUGH YOU ALL ARE GOING TO REGRET IT!"I shouted menacingly as I watched the crowd instinctively make a pathway to the door for me. I quickly made my way through it mumbling some curses here and there. I finally got into the school where I was bombarded by CL and Dara.

"Oh! Street!"greeted Dara cheerfully as she and CL popped up out of nowhere almost scaring me half to death.

"aishhh, you almost killed me"I muttered as I headed to my locker.

"did you hear the news?"asked CL disinterested entirely.

"does it have something to do with the mob outside?"

"yep!"

"nope"I replied as I opened my locker and grabbed some books from it.

"ah, well! there is apparently about 12 new guys joining our school today!"explained Dara as chipper as ever.

"oh"

"you don't care at all do you?"

"pretty much"I mumbled as I slammed my locker door shut and headed to homeroom.

"b-but I hear about your game"stuttered Dara in frustration.

"WHAT! who did you hear about it from!"I threatened menacingly as I shot her a glare.

"your friend called and told us to keep her updated, buuutt seeing as we like you we thought we'd let you know that she contacted us"said CL boredly."and let you know our offer still stands, you can't keep hanging out with the bunnies forever, having some friends who are girls can help you and I'm sure fangirls aren't your scene"

"hmmm, I don't just trust anyone"I warned.

"we set up your room, AND we are close with your aunt soooo if we do anything bad to you she won't like us and that won't do us ANY good"stressed Dara pleadingly.

"fine, but I'm stilling hanging with the bunnies at lunch and whenever I want"

"fine, it's good to have you in the group"said CL complying to my requests.

"uh, huh"I muttered as I entered the classroom to find it completely empty."where's the teacher?"

"dunno, looks like it's gonna be a peaceful class"she said as she plopped into a chair.

"where's Bommie and Minzy?"asked Dara.

"ahh, knowing Bommie she probably went to go see who the new students are and dragged Minzy along with her"answered CL boredly.

"Hello cla-"said the teacher as he entered the room freezing as he saw we were the only students there.

"new kids?"

"mhmmm, 12 boys to be exact"

"ahh, so what do you guys want to do this class then?"

"YouTube?"

 "why not?"replied the teacher as he pulled up a cat video on the projector.

-----------Awhile Later-------------------

"ahahahahaha, and then he got stuck~"We laughed hysterically as we watched our tenth video.

*Knock* * Knock*

 "ahahaha, come in, ahaha"laughed the teacher as he almost fell off his chair from laughing at the cat video.

"Mr. Lee I-"said the principle as he looked between the video, our teacher, and us as we laughed hysterically almost on the floor."What is going on here??"

"ahahahaha, he got stuck~"laughed Dara as she pointed at the video which had begun again.

"Mr.Lee, what is the meaning of this nonsense!"replied the principle as he turned off the video and gave the teacher a scary look.

"there is only 3 students in class, so there is no point in teaching them something, if I'll just have to reteach it again later"explained Mr.Lee immeadiately regaining his composure.

"oh, well your new students are here"replied I teacher akwardly as he ushered 12 guys into the room.

"TWELVE NEW KIDS!?!?! I THOUGHT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE EVENLY DISPERSED!"screamed the teacher in shock as he fell to his knees sobbing.

"they have been, you lost 12 boys from your class and these are their replacements, now as for the rest of your female population, I believe the majority of them are in the infirmary, because of fainting."explained the principle as he cackled evilly and ran away.

"I wonder where Bom and Minzy are? and BIGBANG?"said Dara as she looked out the window, just as the classroom door opened.

"OMO! did you guys here?!?!" said the newcomer.

"Bommie, I think they did"said another as she pointed at the twelve guys standing akwardly at the front of the class.

"BOMMIE! MINZY! YOU MISSED OUT ON THE BEST CAT VIDEO EVER!"shouted Dara gleefully as she glomped the two girls.

"Mr.Lee, are you going to be alright"I said as I patted him on the back.

"NO! I won't be! and it's all because of THEM!"he said as he pointed at the new kids.

"hey, at least they're not BIGBANG"I reasoned.

"YEAH! they're not BIGBANG! there's still hope!"he shouted gleefully as I returned to my sit."Now you, new kids, introduce yourself!"he demanded.

"uhhh, Hi I'm Suho, that's Sehun, Tao, Lay, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O, Lu Han, Xiumin, Chen, Kai, and Kris"he introduced akwardly.

"We are one! We are Exo"they all said together.

"pwahahahahahahaha"we laughed as we fell out of our seats.

 "seriously?"laughed CL as the door once again opened to reveal BIGBANG.

"who the are they?"asked Seungri as he stared at the new kids.

"THEY ARE OUR NEW STUDENTS! AND YOU SHALL NOT CORRUPT THEM!"shouted the teacher as he jumped in front of them blocking them from reaching the new kids.

"Hey GD how's your eye?"I cackled as he shot me a dirty look.

"Nice try this morning, but you missed"

"ahahahaha, you think I actually have to try? ahahaha babe that wasn't even me trying to hit you!" I laughed as Exo stared at us strangely.

"oh come on, just say that you want me"he said smirking.

"ahahahaha, why would I want you? there's much ier guys in this room!"I exclaimed as I looked over the Exo kids, my eyes landing on one in particular.

"those guys don't even stand up to my iness"he smirked smugly.

"fine then, you, one of them, big tree at lunch, whoever appeals to me more, will win, and I will have to be their "Babe" for the rest of the week"I said as the bell signalling class being over rang."it's a free for all, all you have to do is impress me"

"I'm in, are you?"smirked GD as he looked at the Exo kids who were discussing it.

"we're in, prepare to go down"said the one who had caught my attention.

"good, see you then"I said as me and the girls left the classroom.

 -----------------------Lunchtime---------------------

"Himchannie!" I greeted as me and the girls joined the guys in front of the tree."guess what?"

"what? did you bring me a cookie?"he asked hopefully.

"noo, it's mine, but I got us some entertainment today!"I replied gleefully as I hid my cookie from him.

"noona, got us some entertainment?"asked Zelo cutely.

"neh, noona did, noona is having a competition between GD and a new kid and they will be here soon" I replied as I patted him on the head."anyways CL, Dara, Bommie, and Minzy are eating lunch with us today, so be nice!"

"are they my noona's too?"he asked cutely.

"neh, they are your noonas too"I said as the girls approached us.

"NOONAS!"cheered Zelo as he ran up to them hugging each one happily, but quickly became attached to CL

"Noonas?? we are not that old!"

"he's 15!"I shouted.

"Noonas, it is!"

"So where are they?"asked CL as she tried to brush the clingy boy off of her.

"I dunno, they haven't arrived yet, Zelo, you don't like noona anymore?"I replied pouting trying to help CL out.

"I like noona, but this noona is sooo cool and pretty"he replied as he hugged her, while I just shrugged and gave her an I tried look.

"So Street, ready to be by babe for the week"said a deep voice out of nowhere, pretty much scaring me to death.

"PABO! I will not be your babe!"I shrieked as I hit him on the head."where's your competition?"

"right here"said the new kid smirking as he approached us.

"hmmm, I think I should make up some rules!"I said smiling evilly.

"and what would that be?"asked GD feigning interest.

"The competition is as follows, it will consist of 3 rounds, part 1 is where I will tell you an english sentence and you will have to translate it to korean, in part 2 you will have to answer a serious of questions correctly, and for part 3 you will have to do a charm appeal."I told them in english to test them, I noticed the new kid nodding his head as though he understood and GD looked frustrated as he tried to figure it out."Do I need to explain it in korean?"I asked cackling as I watched GD's expression as he finally figured out what I had said.

"no"replied GD unimpressed that I was playing to his weakness.

"Ok! sentence one, who ever translates it faster and more correctly wins! Here is the first sentence! I like to eat watermelon"I told them getting a quick response from the new kid.

"it's ummm, I like to eat watermelon"he said smirking as GD looked frustrated trying to figure out what watermelon was in korean.

"CL! add a point to the roster for the new kid!"I said smiling as CL struggled to do so, with Zelo still attached to her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Haiiii~ FINALLY I GOT THIS CHAPTER UP!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! it's a miracle~ ^^ so I hope you enjoy it! and if you guise ever wanna keep up with me you can follow me @bunnysarepuffy on Twitter and Streetsworld on Tumblr! ^^ so have a nice whatever time and I hope you liked it!