Oh I Hit You

It's All Just A Game.

I awoke to an annoying constant beeping sound, the poor device had no clue of it's fate until it had found itself being thrown out a window, hitting someone on their morning jog before finally smashing into little pieces against the hard concrete I could hear the person it had hit cursing at it in pain as I headed to my closet and picked out an outfit to wear. I decided on a pair of black short shorts, star printed sheer tights, a grey tank top and a purple, grey and white plaid shirt that I left ed. I headed to the washroom and began my morning ritual of applying my make up and straightening and teasing my hair to perfection. Once I had finished that I made my way to the kitchen and quickly wrote a note explaining the fate of the alarm clock and how it deserved it's fate, when I finished writing the note I noticed that I only had 10 minutes before school started and I may try to get expelled as fast as I can, but first days are first impressions and I didn't like being thought of as a late person so I grabbed an apple and my old messenger bag and ran out of the house and got into my new car and headed off to school praying not to be late.

I found parking easily in the school parking lot and began to make my way to the school's office but I was stopped by a large group of squealing girls crowding around some poor unfortunate soul. I covered my ears at the high pitched sound and pushed my way through them and headed straight to the office, where I was greeted by a very friendly receptionist who gave me my timetable and locker assignment and promptly sent me on my way.to class.

The homeroom I had been given was on the other side of the school so I began to make my way over there when I was ran into by someone and found myself on the floor with my books sprawled around me.

"what the?"I said angrily as I grabbed my books and placed them back in my bag seeing as the perp had run away.

"jerk" I muttered as I stood up and brushed myself off before storming off to my homeroom .

When I got to my homeroom I found that I was in the same one as the girls from last night, I ignored their gaze and went to go talk with the teacher who told me to wait at the front of the room until class started and introduce myself. I saw Dara get up from her desk and walk over to me.

"so how's your morning been?"asked the petite brunette happily.

"well I hit someone with my alarm clock, I was almost late and some jerk ran into me in the hall and didn't even stop to apologize"I stated annoyed with the last two points.

"wait, your the one who hit him with an alarm clock"laughed Dara hysterically.

"more context, new student remember" I said glaring at her slightly.

"oh haha well you hit the biggest jerk in school with your alarm clock" she laughed almost in tears.

"why's she dying of laughter?"asked CL as she and the others joined us at the front of the classroom.

"she hahaha hit GD with her hahaha alarm clock this hahaha morning" replied Dara inbetween laughs, they stared at her blankly for a while before finally breaking out into extreme laughter.

"omo, good job!"said Minzy laughing as she patted my back.

"I feel lost in this round of laughing" I said as I turned around leaving them laughing their heads off as the rest of the class stared at them. I checked the clock and realized class was about to start so I waited patiently for the teacher to calm down the 4 hysterical girls and send them to their seats. Finally I got my turn to introduce myself.

"ok class as you probably know we have a new student, I'll let her introduce herself"said the teacher as he went back to his computer.

"My names Street and I don't like alot of things and I dislike alot of things" I said boredly. "any questions."

"is that your real name?" asked a preppy looking girl.

"that's the closest thing you'll get to my real name." I said as the door opened to reveal a group of 5 guys, one had blue hair that was styled to stay straight up, another had a small mohawk, one had a dark brown bieber cut, another had short black hair, and the last one had bleach blonde hair and a red mark on his forehead.

"your late" said the teacher sternly.

"your a teacher"said the one with short dark hair.

"and that means I can give you detention"

"but you won't"retorted the guy with a little mohawk.

"ugh, just go take your seats" said the teacher irritatedly as he turned towards me. "continue with your introduction"

"fine, any other questions?"I said annoyed.

"why did you move here?"asked an akward looking guy with giant glasses.

"I exploded the science lab, then threw an epic dance party in the cafeteria without permission where we spray painted the whole cafeteria neon pink and then I poured a bunch of dye into the swimming pool successfully dying the whole swim team pink for a month, and lastly I put itching powder into all of the cheerleaders uniforms" I said reminscing about all the good times "so I got expelled for the 13th time and my parents got mad so they sent me here where they wouldn't have to deal with me"

I watched their expressions change to shock as I smiled innocently, I saw the group of late-comers stare at me with interest, but I could care less I wasn't here to socialize I was here to win the game.

"any other questions?"i asked sweetly daring someone to ask me something else."cause there's alot of better things I could be doing right now instead of talking to you"

"u-um thank you, you may take a seat now"stuttered the teacher in shock at my record.

"where?"I stated as there was no more seats I could see empty.

"over there by GD" said the teacher as he pointed to the blonde haired guy who was late, CL and the others instantly cracked up when they heard who I was sitting next to and I just ignored them as I headed to the back of the room where the blonde was sitting.

"I suggest you stay away from him, if you know what's good for you"threatenened a very underdressed girl.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her close so her ear was near my mouth.

"I suggest you stay away from me if you know what's good for you" I wispering menacingly earning a large gulp from her as I released her from my grasp and continued on my way to my seat, not noticing the interest forming in my seatmates eyes. I took my seat and saw the blonde kid staring at me.

"HEY! I KNOW YOU YOUR THE CREEPY KID WHO WAS STARING AT ME ON THE PLANE!" I shouted as I jumped up from my seat in suprise.

The whole room was fell silent at my outburst and I could see his eye begin to twitch in annoyance.

"I WANT A NEW SEAT I DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE SITTING NEXT TO THIS CREEP!" I shouted earning some amused laughter from CL's group and the male population.

"YOU WILL SIT WHERE I PLACED YOU!" shouted the teacher annoyed at my outburst, I sat down pouting as he continued with the lesson.

"so I didn't catch your name"stated the creepy blonde.

"so, I didn't catch yours"I snapped as I continued to pout.

"Mines G-dragon or GD for short"he said

"your the GD guy CL and Dara were talking about, that explains your face"

"wait what?"

"your the person who got hit by my alarm clock this morning when it wouldn't be quiet and ruined my sleep" I stated hiding a giggle under my hand.

"wait, you threw the alarm clock?"he said glaring.

"yep, it's not my fault you got hit, you were at the wrong place at the wrong time" I stated while taking some notes that were on the board.

"it is totally your fault you owe me an apology"he demanded angrily.

"no I don't especially since your a creep"

"you'll regret it"

"no, I won't at all"

"yes, you will"

"nope" I said as the bell rang and I left the class as quickly as I could and headed to my next class ART

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

I watched so many Live versions of Warrior by B.A.P just to see Himchan being shot with the "handguns" I had only seen the Zelo version so I went on a hunt but I really like the song and performance so I didn't mind at all :)

oooooo creepy staring guy lolzzz

Thanks to ctrl_me for the poster and background!

Please Comment, Subscribe, and Befriend!