Final

Eye contact

“Have a good night sleep! I shall see you in my dreams! Sweet dreams!”

I squealed while reading the message. Butterfly fluttered in my tummy. Kyaaaa I have his number! Without making him wait longer I replied

To: unknown number
“Good night! Seeya in my dreams!”

Before sleeping, I saved his phone number as “HIM<3”. That night I slept with a smile upon seeing Byunghun in my dream.

-Next day: Saturday-

I woke up to be greeted by the morning sunrays that were eager to provide me with Vitamin D. I sat and stretched my arms, reaching out for the ceiling. I yawned and dropped my head onto my lap that was still under the blanket.

“Minhee-ah, wake up! You never told me we’re going to have a guest in the morning!” my mum screamed as she pulled my blanket away, forcing me to get up.

Now, I’m lost. I wasn’t expecting any guests. I quickly got ready in a jiffy and bolted down the stairs. My legs halted to a stop upon realising who the guest was despite it being a back view. As you all may have guessed. It was Lee Byunghun.

“Byunghun?” I waited for him to turn around. “What are you doing here in the morning?”

“Oh! Minhee! Good morning!” He chirped happily and continued, “Did I startle you?”

“N-ne! I was totally startled. I didn’t expect y-” I realised I was blabbering and straight away shut my mouth.

I took a deep breath and asked, “Why are you here again?”

“I came to pick you up. We’re going out today!”

“E-e-eh?! B-bu-”

“I’ve already gotten your mum’s permission. So… Let’s go!”

He was already up on his two feet while I was still in a daze. Once I recovered I told him to wait while I get changed and grabbed my bag.

-in the car-

“Where are we going?” I asked, still clueless.

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out… Later.”

There was an uncomfortable silence lingering in the car so I decided to strike a conversation.

“Since when were we close? I mean we never talked in school except for yesterday and now we’re going out… just the two of us.”

“I’m bringing you on a date.”

*gasp**hyperventilates* A date with my so-called-husband? He looked at me and laughed softly.

“Why are you asking as if we’re not close? We were close ever since the “eedding", Right?”

I couldn’t face him. I couldn’t talk. I just looked ahead and nodded.

 

~Lee Byunghun POV~

I never failed to catch the tinge of pink on her cheeks. To be honest, I was very nervous. The girl who caught my attention ever since she received her first award was here beside me, going on a date. That was the first year of college, three years ago. Yes, I had my eyes on her since then. The "wedding" was as if I was given the golden opportunity to court her.

That day, I brought her to a museum and a restaurant where almost everything reminded us of the time spent during the school trip. The place we stayed at. The food we ate. The places we visited. The aim was to enable us to recall the memories of the whole trip especially that night. The "wedding" night.

I wasn’t sure if she caught on my motive but I have yet to accomplish my last mission.

-park-

“Just follow the lights,” I instructed her as I placed my right hand on her back to guide her.

She gave me an unsure look with her bambi eyes seeking for assurance.

“It’s okay. Everything would be fine,” I assured her.

She walked to the end where the lights were no longer guiding her. In front was a short tree with pictures dangling. Pictures of Minhee and I during the “wedding ceremony”. I left her alone, letting her look through the pictures. I watched her closely.  She would giggle at some and smiled at others. Again, a warm sensation filled my body.

When she was concentrating at the pictures, I made my way to her and whispered into her ear, “Like it?”

She turned, surprised by my actions. I took a step and stood beside her and pointed at a candid picture of us.

“Do you remember this? I was very elated at that moment. Were you?”

She blushed and nodded. I smiled at her. Without further ado, I pulled a string and fell a pink box, dangling from the tree. I took and opened it, showing off the dazzling diamond ring in it. I'm not going to waste time and let this opportunity to slip of my hands easily.

“Then, Minhee-ah, will you allow me to continue making you happy? Not for one night. But forever. Will you marry me, for real? That is after graduation?

“B-byunghun-ah…” her eyes welled up with tears.

I was still on my knees, waiting for her answer. Meanwhile, my heart was beating so hard that it would pop up just any second now.

She took a deep breath and said, “I would be the dumbest girl if I were to reject. So since I’m smart, I will marry you. I want to marry you. I want to be happy with you. Forever.”

~No one’s POV~

Both of them shared a passionate kiss, letting out their true feelings.

“That was my first,” both of them said at the same time and laughed.

“We have to break the news to our families,” Minhee said.

“I already got ALL of their permissions AND blessings,” Byunghun stated.

Minhee chuckled and shook her head while the embarrassed Byunghun pulled her into a tight embrace. Byunghun sent her home with their hands interlocked ever since they had officially confirmed their feelings.

-Night-

Both of them couldn’t stop smiling when they’re at their own homes. A message frenzy began between the two love birds.

To: Princess<3
 “Are you asleep? I have something to confess…”

To: Prince <3 [a/n Byunghun changed it for her]
“Ani. What is it?”

To: Princess<3
“I was the one who bought you the strawberry bun yesterday. Kekeke”

To: Prince <3
“Oh really? Hmmm you must love me too much huh? ;)”

To: Princess <3
“No doubt. From now on, we would not have awkward eye contact. AND I will get lost in your eyes more frequently since I will be staring at you comfortably, every time I have the chance.”

To: Prince <3
“Geez! Why are you so cheesy? I should sleep or I’ll have nightmare of Byunghun & His Cheesiness! Nitenite! ^^”

To: Princess <3
“kekeke Is that how you say ‘I love you’ to me? Ok, I shall not disturb my princess. Sleep tight and dream about your prince, okay? I <3 you.”

To: Prince<3
I <3 you too. Good night, my prince.

That night, both of them knew it was the start of something new. There’d be no more shy smiles. No more stealing glances. No more awkwardness. There’ll be the outburst of overflowing love. A happy marriage. A happy future. A pure, sincere love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N]

Annyeong! :)

The fanfic is finally done! *thows confetti*

I would like to thank my readers and subscribers.
Also, thanks to my brain and mood who've made it possible.

So... what do you guys think about it?

Hook me up with some comments kkay? :)

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!<3