The place{Part 1}

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge: My Version
[Nobody’s POV]
.
Rui is walking to the place where she is working. When she reach there, she saw a school and it is a high school. So she walk into the school.
.
[End of Nobody’s POV]
.
[Rui’s POV]
.
I haven’t explain to you why I came to a high school, wearing boys clothes. It is because I want to disguise myself and avoid people that I know, I will not be changing my name, because it sounds like a guy name. I know that I will meet mabushi people, but in boys clothes, I won’t headbutt them or become insane and beat up people.
.
[End of Rui POV]
.
~Back to the boys~
[Nobody’s POV]
.
All the boys have already woke up and they only see breakfast and a note wrote by Rui. The note says that
I will be working, so don’t worry about me and there are some food in the kitchen for you to eat for lunch.
.
Yuto: Isn’t Rui same age as us? Why she is working and not going to school?
Daiki: Rui already graduated since she skipped grades, so she qualified for working now, anyway she is working as a teacher…
Yuto, Yuya, Chinen and Ryosuke: Eh!!!!
Daiki: Maybe we will be able to see her at school.
{ Yuto, Yuya, Chinen and Ryosuke are double shock }
.
Daiki went to eat his breakfast, after the boys get out of their shock, they also went to eat their breakfast. Then they get dress and went to the school.
--
When they walk to school, they know that it is going to be the same as normal. Only that they do not know is that there will be full of surprises in the school.
.
[End of Nobody’s POV]
-
A/N:
Minna: Gomen ne~ For the short chapter. Cause I really cannot think of any idea and I want to leave surprises for the next chapter.
@ doku_hana2010: It’s not you. It’s a applicant named Kaien.
@yuuna92: You can guess it. It is quite obvious.
@ Kaien: Thanx for the support! I just change Takeru’s age, so that it can fit for the character that I want.
@ Kimiko Yuri: Really? I really do like boys clothes. It is my kind of style. I wouldn’t wish that, cause I want my hair to remain the same.
-
I will update ASAP. But probably on Tuesday, cause I have netball training on Monday.
Jaa~