Living with the MABUSHI boys

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge: My Version
[Rui’s POV]
.
I am in front of Aunt’s house. I come here because of Daiki and because I have a job here. I came by the back door and there is thunder striking. Suddenly, the lights in the house is off, I like it. I was looking for Daiki. So I went close to the glass door and start to scratch the door making a sound to gain attention and find Daiki.
.
[End of Rui’s POV]
.
[Nobody’s POV]
.
While Rui was scratching the door, it did catch attention, but it also scare the tenants of the house which is as big as a castle. The boys were scared by the figure of Rui, cause she looks scary.
--
Chinen: Scary!
Yuya: Who was that?
Yuto: Is that a girl?
Yuya: A girl usually should be cute and y…
Chinen: It is a ghost.
Yuto: Ghost doesn’t exist.
--
Yuto starts to walk towards the door
--
Yuya: Yuto
Chinen: Be careful
--
Yuto looks at the figure.
--
He got shocked.
--
Chinen, Yuya, Ryosuke and Yuto: Wow!
Yuto: It’s a ghost. A ghost…
--
Suddenly, Daiki walked towards the door. The tenants told him not to go there.
--
Yuya: Daiki.
Chinen: Daiki.
Yuto: Daiki. Daiki!!
Daiki: Rui-chan!
Chinen, Yuya, Ryosuke and Yuto: Rui-chan? Maji?**
--
Chinen, Yuya, Ryosuke and Yuto are surprised while Daiki is letting Rui into the house.
.
[End of Nobody’s POV]
.
[Rui’s POV]
.
The tenants are MABUSHI**. I can’t stand to see them. I must run away quickly.
When I am at my room, I am thinking why aunt want to put me at here, maybe she want to change my into a lady and baka aunt, the boys here are super mabushi. Never mind, I came here because of Daiki. I shall cook something for him and the mabushi boys too.
.
[End of Rui’s POV]
.
[Yuto’s POV]
.
I was walking to the kitchen when I saw Rui is holding a knife with blood on it. Then I quickly hide to wall nearby me, I saw her doing a knife throwing to the other hand and start to clean the fish’s guts, chopping off the fish head, slicing the fish and throw it to a plate behind her. That was freaking me out.
.
[End of Yuto’s POV]
.
[Nobody’s POV]
.
Everyone except Rui are at the dining room staring at the food that Rui make. It looks delicious, but the boys are worried about the food. Suddenly Daiki take his chopsticks and take a sushi to eat.
--
Daiki: Rui-chan is a great cook you know.
{Eats a sushi}
Daiki: Oishi.
Yuto, Ryosuke, Chinen and Yuya: Maji?
--
All of them started to eat and they have a delicious face on. What they do not know is that Rui is hiding somewhere while watching them. Rui think that the mabushi people are not so bad… But she quickly run away, once she think about her wig and clothes to wear to the place where she is working.
--
(After a while)
--
Rui is cleaning the dishes, she spot a skull and think that the skull is nice and she spot a lot of stuffs and think nice stuffs everywhere. When she take the last one, Yuto use a big net and catch her.
--
Yuto: I got you.
--
Rui was brought to the living room and tied up to the chair. Yuto, Chinen and Yuya was looking at her, trying to change her into a lady.
--
Yuya: That’s wrong.
Chinen: It’s too much.
Yuto: Urusai. I won’t be able to pay the rent, if I cannot turn this girl into a lady.
--
Yuto went to get the scissors while Yuya came back with a makeup box.
--
Yuya: Let’s do her makeup.
Yuto: Wait! Let’s cut her hair first.
--
Rui just close her eyes while they are cutting her hair. After cutting, they are surprised by Rui’s face. Because the cuteness of her face and they thought she was ugly.
-Here is the picture.
~ http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c11/angie_bbe_gurl/T-Ara/t-arajiyeon7.jpg ~
-
They look at Rui too long and when Yuto come closer to Rui. Rui headbutted him.
--
Rui: MABUSHI!!
{Headbutt Yuto}
Yuto: Itai!!
{Rui walked to her room with the chair tied up to her}
Yuto: Ugly Rui!
{Rui looks back at Yuto angrily}
Yuya: She is cute. Not ugly.
Yuto: She does look nice but her inside is not nice. Ugly Rui! Ugly Rui! Ugly Rui!!!
--
Rui keep shouting and the ropes around her are starting to snap. When all the ropes are snap into two pieces, Rui beats Yuto who is dodging Rui’s punching and kicking. When Rui return to normal, she quickly walked back to her room.
.
All things went back to normal and everybody went to sleep. Next morning, Rui wake up during 4 a.m. and went to wash her face, after that she prepare the breakfast for the others and keep it for it to remain hot. Rui change her clothes into boy’s clothes and wear wig to change her gender. Rui wrote a note about she is going to work and put it somewhere that the boys can notice and she went off.
.
Rui know that things she unexpected will happen to her. What she do not know is that the place where she is working is full of surprises that she do not know.
.
[End of Nobody’s POV]
-
A/N: I have not update for a long time, so I am really sorry.
Everyone who had been chosen must comment at least for more than 3 chapters.
I update the second chapter ASAP.
-
Jaa ne~