The place{Part 2}

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge: My Version
Please enjoy this fanfic. Let's start it.
-
[Nobody’s POV]
.
While the boys started the topic about Rui, they all wonder about the same thing.
--
Yuto: Daiki, do you know which school is that girl going to teach?
Daiki: I don’t know. I only know that she is going to teach a high school.
Yuto: Souka.
--
After the conversation, the boys remain silence as they walk to school.
.
[End of Nobody’s POV]
.
[Rui’s POV]
.
I am in the principal room, reporting myself for the first day of school as a teacher.
--
Principal: Welcome, Rui.
Rui: So, which class will I go to?
Principal: 2A. You will be teaching all subjects for them since you requested that.
Rui: Hai! I will be going.
Principal: You will going with Vice-principal since this is your first time in this school.
{Vice-Principal came in}
Principal: Can you accompany Rui to her class?
Vice-Principal: Sure. Rui, follow me.
{Vice-Principal went out with Rui following behind}
--
I went with Vice-Principal to 2A. I have a bad feeling about this.
.
[End of Rui’s POV]
.
[Nobody’s POV]
.
The Boys are at their classes, only that Chinen, Yuto and Ryosuke are at the same class [2A] and Daiki and Yuya are at the same class [3A].
When the bell ring, all of the people went back to their original places with the Vice-Principal standing at the front, he is telling the students that there is a new teacher that is going to teach them all their subjects and she is same age as them, but she graduated already and has PhD degree. The class is already in ‘who is the teacher, is it a girl or boy’ disscusion.
--
Vice-Principal: Quiet down. The teacher is a boy, so be better to him, since he is same age as all of you. His name is Nakahara Rui. Let’s welcome him.
{Rui walked in.}
Rui: Hi. I am Nakahara Rui. Just call me Rui. You will know me better as we have our first lesson.
Vice-Principal: I will be going. Behave.
--
While Rui was preparing on the lesson, Yuto, Ryosuke and Chinen were whispering about Rui’s name.
--
Yuto: Do you guys think that he is the Rui?
Yamada: I think so, but most probably it is same name.
Chinen: Hai. There is no scary aura around him, like Rui does.
Yamada: We should find Daiki during lunch to ask him. I first message him.
{Yamada message Daiki that he is going to ask him about Rui, since someone has look like and has the same name with his cousin}
Yamada: It is okay now. Let’s listen to the lesson.
--
Rui: We will be having maths, flip to page __ [Any number you want].
Everybody: Hai, Rui-Sensei.
Rui: Just call me Rui. Sensei makes me feel old.
Everybody: Hai, Rui.
--
Soon, it is lunch. Yamada, Yuto and Chinen went to ask Rui something.
--
Yamada: Rui, can you accompany us to visit someone? It will be quick.
Rui: Hai. Let’s go.
--
Yamada, Yuto, Chinen and Rui went to Daiki’s class. When Rui saw Daiki, she was not surprised, but when Daiki saw her, he was surprised.
--
Daiki: Rui-chan, what are you doing here?
Rui: I’m teaching here at 2A, but for 1 month only since I want to do other things. By the way, introduce me as a boy.
Daiki: Minna, he is my cousin who is teaching class 2A here.
Classmates of Daiki: Yoroshiku, Rui- sensei.
Rui: Just call me Rui. I need to go now. Jaa ne.
--
The day in school has ended with bells ring and people talking. The boys were talking too.
--
Yuto: I need to go to work now. Jaa ne.
Yamada, Chinen: Jaa ne.
Yamada: Let’s go and see Daiki and Yuya.
Chinen: Hai. Let’s go now.
--
While Rui was changing her clothes back into girls clothes.
[Which looks like this] ~ http://www.gmarket.com.sg/challenge/neo_goods/zoom_in.asp?goodscode=200152542&gubun=Gd ~
When she walked out, she met Daiki, Yuya, Chinen and Yamada, they were surprised to see Rui in girls clothes. They were all thinking of kawaii~. Until Yuya came forward and ask for a date, then Yamada came forward and hit his head.
--
On Yuto side, things are not as good as you think it is. He is washing dishes, but he was ually disturbed by his boss because of his customer. A girl who is much older than Yuto is taking order from a bunch of high school girls. The high school girls are asking for Yuto to order. Yuto suddenly came out and hit the table hard that make the table spoiled. Yuto take off his apron angrily and walked off. While Yuto is walking off, someone is taking his picture. Another person is smelling his apron. Who is the person taking his picture and who is the one smelling his apron? Please continue read Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge: My Version.
.
[End of Nobody’s POV]
-
A/N:
@Minna-san: I finally update. Sorry for the long waiting. The results for the chosen girls are in the application link.
@DokuHana2010: lol.
@TheLastHeir: Yeah. Thanks for the compliment.
@Kaien: Here is the surprise and it is quite obvious.
@NAOz: Thanks for the support.
@Reisa: Thanks for the support. I didn’t apply for a poster.