Saturday Morning (Part I)

Miss Princess is actually a MAID!

You got dressed for your day with L immediately. You told Taeyeon, saying that you won't be able to come work due to your pile of homeworks.

You took a bus to his place and got off as it came to your stop, "Gomawo, ahjusshi." You smile and got down. You stopped infront of a fabulous mansion and let your jaw dropped. *What is this? A mansion? Or a museum?* You gaped at the size of it.

"Oh, so you made it." L snapped his phone shut and walked up to you, "I was about to call you. But I guess you've made it." He smile. "You were about to call-WAIT! HOW DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?!" You snapped.

L just smirked at you, "Not going to tell." He went upfront to the mansion's gates and rang the doorbell. "Yah. Talking to you here." You walked upfront, standing right next to him. L just smile at you and you looked away crossing your arms.

His phone rang all of a sudden, "Deh, its me. Let me in." L called out. And in one moment, the mansion gates open and you could get a better view of the mansion.

"Wow." You called out, L just stare at you and shook his head, "Let's go." He grabbed your jacket and dragged you along with him, "Yah! I can walk!" You yelped.

"I know." L smile at you, "Huh?" You were confused. "I just .." All of a sudden, he yanked you close to him, causing you to stumble onto him. You slammed yourself onto his chest, and you could smell his cologne. You looked up at him, both of you met eyes and the two of you stare deeply into each others eyes.

"... wanted to hold you." He smile sweetly at you. "Uhh ..." You were blushing madly now, "Princess, you're face is hotter than todays weather." He pointed out. 

"Aish. Let go, ert!" You pulled yourself away from him and walked faster upfront. L just smile and race with you, "Hey, are we racing?" 

You jumped as he was already next to you, "Y-yah! Don't follow me!!" You yelped and run faster. "But, you're my partner, right?" He chuckle and chased after you.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!! DON'T COME NEAR ME!!" You yelped and run faster, L just smile and race along with you. You were right infront of the door and was about to pulled it open until L slammed it close. "Ahh, why so scared, princess? I thought you're always so strong." L smile at you.

You'd just looked away and tried to pushed him away, "Ahh! Let me in!" You muttered. "Why so rush? Can't we have fun first?" L asked.

"We'll have fun as soon as we'd finished the song." You said. "Jinja?!" L's eyes sparkled at that respond. You couldn't help but to chuckle at his funny respond. "Deh." You softened and smile at him.

L just smile at you and started to leaned in, you realized that you were trapped with him infront of you and his both hands slammed against the door behind you. "Nayung, .." He softly whispered, leaning in.

Your eyes widened as he kept coming closer to you, your heart beat fast as his face stopped infront of yours. You stare at his eyes, down to his nose, and then to his soft y lips.

You gulped as many sweats came down, and you shut your eyes, scared. "... you're really cool." L softly whispered and chuckle. You realized that you have been teased again and punch him in the guts.

"Hey!" He winced. You smirked in victory, "And you can't hit back cause I'm a girl." You smirked and went in first. L just stood there, surprised. *How interesting.* He smile and went in.

"Whoa." You stare at the fancy living room and everything, you saw a group photo with 6 people in your school with L. L was looking like a visual person and yet he look charming even though his lips was barely curled up into a smile.

"Like it?" L appeared behind you. "WAAA!" You jumped. "Don't scare me like that." You panted.

"Mian." L chuckle softly and led you upstairs, "Come. The music studio is up here." He pointed upstairs and went up, you nod and followed.

As the both of you came up, your jaw dropped. "Err, this is the music studio?!" You gaped at him. The whole place was like a professional music recording studio, there was even a snack table on the other side.

"Wow? Who do you live with? From your records, I say, that you have no parents, right?" You asked. L froze and stare at you, "Wae? Interested?" 

"A-ani... just curious." You scratched your head and sat down on the stylish and comfy sofa, "Nice couch." You beamed. "Thanks. Thats my fav couch though." He beamed while examining his guitar strings. 

*MUH!!?? His GERMS!!!! AAAHH!!* You jumped and got off his couch, you patted the 'germs' off your pants and L stare at you, "Waeyo?" He chuckle at your action.

"Nothing." You grumpily said and stare at his guitar, "You play the guitar?" You asked. "There is always a reason why I got accepted into Seoul, Performing Arts Academy right?" 

"Right ...." You rolled your eyes, "Wanna hear me play?" he asked. "Sure, why not." You smile and sat down. L played a simply soothing song that he had just wrote himself.

After he was done playing, you clapped and smile at him. You have to admit he was really good. "Wow. You're not bad, Myungsoo." You smile. 

"Gomawo." He beamed. "I played the guitar too." You smile. "You do?" That made L perked up with surprise. "Play a song for me." He chided and shoved his guitar to you.

"Well, I did have my own created song.. but .. I don't kno-" "PLAY IT!!" He cut you off. You just stare at him, "But-" He gave you a stern look and you just sighed. "Ara, ara. I'll play. Stop that stare, creepy." You shuddered and started to take a deep breath.

L patiently waited, once you let out your air, you played the guitar and sang the lyrics of your own composed song out. L watched you carefully and smile, *How perfect can you get, Jin Nayung?* 

You sang out a sweet melody and L watched it with tender and care, he even filmed out the whole thing and since you were so into singing the song, you didn't notice his iPhone infront of you.

*This is the best birthtday gift I've ever had.* L smile and continued to watched you.

--

ONCE AGAIN! THE FRONT IS ALIKE! THE DRAMA IS DIFF, OKAY?! LOL! XDD
 

STAY TUNED!