Nayung's Music Partner

Miss Princess is actually a MAID!

As the week goes by, L came to the cafe everyday and stalked you. As the week ended, you sighed in relief as you walked to school. *Yes, last day has finally ended. I can finally focus on my studies.* You walked to school and went to your locker.

You twirled your combination, Sujin and Juni came by. "Good morning, Nayung!" "Morning, Nayung." Both of them chorused.

"Oh, morning." You beamed at them, "Ready for music class? Its your favortie class lately." Juni beamed. You'd just nod, "Yep. Ready. Let's go." 

The 3 of you happily walked to the music room and got in before the teacher even arrive, you sat at an empty seat and Juni and Sujin sat beside you.

"AAAAAHHHH!!" Girls suddenly screamed, you winced at the loud noise. *What the heck?!* You looked up and saw the school's kingkas coming in.

"Ahh, the kingkas. Infinite." Juni sighed and shook her head, you stare at Juni and tilted your head, confused. *Infinite? What are they?* You turn to Sujin and poked her.

Sujin looked up, "Wae?" 

"Who is Infinite?" You'd asked. That made Sujin almost choke herself with her laughter, "Bwoh?! Did I say something wrong?" You stare at her, puzzled.

"Nayung, Infinite are our school's kingkas. There are about 7 members in there, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, L and Sungjong." 

At the name of L, your eyes popped open and you looked up and gasped. L was staring down at you, you stare at him, nervous. *Is he gonna expose my secret?* 

"Good morning, princess." He whispered softly. You grew embarrassed as he kept leaning in, "Wae? Scared of your regular customer?" He smirked. *Thats it!* "Aish. Stay away from me, Kim Myungsoo!!!" You yelped and tried pushing him away, but L was strong and leaned even closer.

"Ahh, Myungsoo!!" You squeaked, the girls in the class was eyeing the two of you. Miyoung was part of the glaring team, *I can't believe she called L his real name. And I can't believe tha L isn't hissing at her.* 

Your class music teacher came in all of a sudden and he saw L and you making a scene, "Kim Myungsoo and Jin Nayung!!" He snapped. L stopped immediately and he looked up, giving the teacher a cold shoulder for calling him by his real name. "It's ... L." He called out in a scary tone.

You just stood up and gulped, "I'm sorry, Mr. Lee. It won't happened again." You bowed. "Of course it won't. Detention! Both of you!" He yelled.

You stare at him, shocked. "Bwoh?!!" Never in your life have you gotten detention, L just shrugged. "Fine with me." 

"Now, sit down, Kim Myu-" L shot Mr. Lee a long cold glare, Mr. Lee grew afraid and corrected, "Err, I mean L." L just smirked and turn to you, "See you at detention." He whispered while walking pass you.

You curled your fists up and angrily sat back down on your seat, you scribbled the word, DIE on your note pad. *Go die, you erted stalker!* 

You turn around and L sweetly smile at you. You held your fist up angrily and he just smile back with a cute wave, "Jin Nayung!!" Mr. Lee snapped.

You quickly whirled around, "D-Deh??" "Your partnering up with .. L." He coldly said. Your jaw dropped. *MUH?!* You didn't want L to be your partner and you quickly object. "Err, can I get another partner?!" You yelled.

"NO! Sit down!" He eyed you, you pouted and sat back down. Miyoung just gritted her teeth at you, *Can't believe she got L while I got Jinhyuk, the worst singer in music class.* 

"Okay, Juni with Sungyeol and Sujin with Woohyun." He called out. Sujin nearly choked on her water, "M-Muh?!" Sujin spun around and Woohyun beamed at her, "Annyeong." 

Sujin smile real widely and attacked Mr. Lee with a hug, "Omg! Thank you! Thank you!" "Sujin! Stop!" Juni and you got up immediately and lifted her off Mr. Lee.

You did a taekwondo move on her and Sujin immediately fell asleep, "Wow. How'd you do that?" asked Juni. "Taekwondo." You smile, "Ahh." Juni nod and lifted Sujin up. "Mian, I'll take her to the nurse." 

The bell rang as Juni left the room with a drowsy Sujin. "Okay, class. Partnered up and remember to perform on the next School's Talent event." He got up and started to run out of the classroom.

You sighed and got up, as you walked were about to reached the door, someone shoved you away and race out. "Move!" 

"Hey!" You started to fall back, *Not again.* You thought and shut your eyes waiting for the pain to come. But all you heard were some girls gasping real loudly as you fell into those safe warm arms again.

"You really need to stop falling, my princess." L whispered. You opened your eyes and looked up, L was smirking down at you. "AAH! DON'T TOUCH ME! YOU ERT!" You yelled and got up from his arms, L just stare at you and smile.

"So, what are we doing about our song?" He asked. "Our song?" You looked at him. "Yeah, how about we record it at your place!" He snapped his fingers excitedly.

"NO!" You blurted. "Ahh, wae?" He was confused. "Err, how about yours? I'm poor though, so your place?" You look at him with a nervous smile. L just stood there, with a confused look.

"Well .." He sighed, "Good! Your place! Saturday morning! Okay! Bye!" You patted his arm and race out of the door real quickly. L just chuckle at your cute respond. *Aigoo.* He shook his head and went out of music class along with Infinite.

--

:)) 

STAY TUNED!