Nayung's New erted Stalker

Miss Princess is actually a MAID!

Today's style in Sweet Latte was dressing up as Vampire Maids. 

"Welcome home, master!" You bowed and smile sweetly at your customer, but once you looked up. You froze instantly, *What is he doing here?!* 

"Oh, you look good in a vampire costume." L smirked and walked passed you, you were boiling up immediately. *Ahh, he is just teasing you. You gotta keep calm, Nayung.* 

"Oh, Nayung. Can I have my order?" L casually asked, having fun at the moment. *Ughh! 1..2..3..!* You tried to keep calm and manage to fake a sweet smile while walking to his table.

"What would you like, master?" You held out your pen and note pad. L scanned the menu and flashed a charming smile right to you, that cause you to blushed madly and you quickly cleared your throat while looking away, trying not to made him notice your red face.

"Ah, I'll have ice coffee and some desserts." he called out. You wrote everything down with your shaky hand and gulped, "What dessert would you like?" 

That question made L smirked, and he looked up and grabbed your chin, pulled your face near his. "Y-Yah! What do you think you're-" "Choose for me." He whispered right through your ear.

*Muh?!* Your face grew red with embarrassment, "AHH! KIM MYUNGSOOO!!! LET GO OF MEEE! YOU ERT!!" You burst into anger immediately. Every customer in the cafe stopped and turn to you and L.

"Nayung, you're creating attention." L pointed out. "Muh?" You stopped and turn to the customers, who were giving you weird stares. "Ah, I'm sorry for the fuss. Please enjoy your food, masters." You bowed and went to the kitchen.

Taeyeon came out of the restroom and saw you, "Ah, Nayung. What was all the fuss about?" She asked. "Err, nothing." You flashed a nervous smile and went to the kitchen to get his order ready.

Taeyeon was puzzled so she wnet out from the kitchen and to the front, L caught her eye immediately as he was the most handsome customer in the room.

*Ahh, so that whats making her blushed so madly just now. How cute.* She smile widely and turned around, only to meet your blushing-self again with L's order in your hands. "I'm going to serve now, Taeyeon unnie." You took a deep breath and went out.

Taeyeon just smile, *Fighting.* 

You went out and place his orders on his table, "Enjoy, master." You bowed and walked away, L paid close attention to you, Karin was noticing it since she was serving another customer on the opposite table.

*Hmmm, that hot guy sure is paying attention to Nayung. Do they know each other?* Karin smile and continue to write down her customers order.

Hours passed and soon it was dawn, you were responsible of throwing out the garbage again. You lifted the garbage will all your might and carried it out. 

"Ah, this job is tiring. But unnie pays me well and the people here are good too." You sighed and smile while putting the garbag into the bin. You close the lid and dusted your hands, but once you turn around you slammed into someone's chest.

*Ow! What the?!* You looked up, meeting L while rubbing your reddened nose. "Watch where you're going, princess." He smile. Your face reddened along with your nose too and you quickly jumped back.

"What are you doing here?!! Stalking me again you ert?!" You screamed in his face, still blushing madly. L was taken aback a bit but chuckle, "AHH?! Why are you laughing?!" You crossed your arms and looked away.

L just chuckle and look at you, "Because you looked so cute scolding me with that tomato face of yours." He smile sweetly at you, you blushed even more, heart beating in a different speed. *What is wrong with me? I felt like I have a heart disease or something.* You stare at him and yelled, "TOMATO FACE?! I DO NOT LOOK CUTE AT ALL!!" You raised your fist and started to punched him.

But before your fist could slammed his perfect face, L's flexible hand caught it just in time. "So, you always punch people when you're embarrassed. I can see why the boys are always scared of you at school." L said.

Your energy disappeared and you stare at him, L just stare back. *How did he know my everything? I don't even know why I punch people too.* 

"Well, princess. I think its time you be more lady-like if you want any men to like you." L smile at you. You looked away and shooked your head, "Aish! Stop teasing me and telling me what to do, ert stalker!" You snapped and tried to pushed your fist away from his hand.

But L's grip tightened on it, "Let go!" You whimpered while trying to pulled your fist from his hand, "ert stalker, you say?" L's face was infront of yours immediately.

You blushed even more, and looked away. "Please, let go." You called out, politely. L just smile, *Aish. Stop giving me that innocent sweetness of yours. Its taking over me.* L immediately let go of your fists.

You turn your head back to the front, L was far away from you now. "Goodbye, princess. See you in school tomorrow." 

You just stare at his figure walking further away from you, *What is up with that, ert?* You scratched your head and stare at your hand that he had just caught. 

*Aish. erted Stalker.* You shooked your head and went in the cafe to undressed out of the maid uniform.

--

3RD CHAPTER UP!
 

And, YEAH! I got inspired by the anime, Kaichou Wa Maid Sama! 

HAHA! Don't worry. I'm not copying any of it :)) So do NOT WORRY! ^^ 

Even though the front is quite similar and all, but I'm seriously not copying any of the drama in that plot. SO DON'T WORRY! I WOULD NEVER PLAGIARIZE MY FAV MOVIES OR STORIES!

STAY TUNED THOUGH!!

:))