Chapter 2

Thank You Unnieee

Author's POV

it's almost a month when the 1st day came. Now is just like an ordinary day to the other students but Donghae is still following Jessica through Twitter. On the the other side Yoona admired Donghae day by day, Jessica new herself that she has a feeling to Donghae but she doesn't want to intrude or something because she knew that her Unnie Yoona has a feeling toward to him.

No One's POv

Jessica receive a letter from Donghae that he wants to talk to her after class so she did. Donghae confess his feeling towards to her but jessica say 'no' because she doesn't want to make her unnie sad because her crush is her boyfriend that's why. After that Jessica walked away leaving Donghae dumbfounded of course he is sad that Jessica didn't said 'yes' to him because he knew that her unnie has a crush to him.

Donghae's POV

 Eventhough that she didn't say Yes to me i know deep inside her that she wanted to become my girlfriend she is just scared that her unnie will get angry to her that's why. I made a plan i will introduced her tommorow to the all student that she is my "girlfriend" Wahahaha i have a good feeling to this.

____________________________

Heelooo there another super lateee update atleast i made a new chapter haha. :-).