Love

Thank You Unnieee

No one's Pov

This is their 1st day of school. The students are chatting some are gossiping because of the handsome guy named Lee Donghae.Yoona and Jessica fallen in love to him at first sight to be exact. but they didn't fight over him. 

Yoona asked Jessica if Donghae will court him will she say yes but Jessica denied that she has no feelings to him. On the other side. Jessica feels that someone is staring, she turned her head and she saw donghae staring at her she blushed, she quicly turned. Yoona thought that Donghae is staring at her so she blushed but the truth is Donghae is staring to Jessica.

Then the bell rung, All of the student starting to go to thei respective classroom.

Donghae's POV

Oh my God. She smiled at  me but her friend thought that i was looking at her ( i don't really care about her ).

i knew that Yoona and Jessica are bestfriends and the thing that made me shocked is Yoona has a crush on me. I will take this advantage to get closer to Jessica.

 

_________________________

So sorryyyy subscribers. So this chapter is too small but i will make the 2nd chapter a little bit longer as it possible. This past few months i am not longer a HAESICA bias but i will try to update this Fic and others update often (?).