Chapter 4

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*NOTE: Chapter contains cursive words. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

 

 

 

TOP finally made it to the pool when he heard shouting echoing inside.

“Please you can do anything to me, just not the necklace!”

“So this necklace really means that much to you?”

 

He threw his cigarette away before sneaking into the pool. TOP made his way behind the bleachers as he listened to the conversation happening. As the conversation continued it became worse.

“You wouldn’t...”

There was a long pause of silence.

“Watch me.”

 

A loud splash of water occurred followed by loud screams. He dashed out of his hiding spot to find the girls huddling around the pool terrified by the current situation. Bubbles slowly started to disappear, and they all knew something was wrong.

“Aish!” He threw all his valuables on the floor and dove straight in.

TOP slowly opened his eyes underwater to see Jessica losing consciousness; he wrapped his arms around her waist and tried his best to get out of the water as fast as possible. He finally reached the top of the water to find the girls gone.

“es.” He shouted as he laid Jessica on the wet tiles.

 

There are still was no signs of her breathing, Thank God he learnt First Aid for one of his family business partnerships with a hospital.

He started to perform CPR on Jessica, numerous seconds started to pass and it was making him anxious.

 

“Come on! Breathe!” He kept going till she finally spat out water regaining oxygen.

He sighed in relief as he slicked his wet hair back completely exhausted.

 

After gaining some consciousness she remembered the necklace and panicked. She frantically searched around for the necklace, her heart stopped when she found it near her as tears started to stream down her face. With the comfort of relief and the overwhelming situation that took place she dozed off completely exhausted. TOP finally got up after getting his breathing to a normal pace. He looked at Jessica who was asleep.

 

 

“ what do I do with her?” He scratched his head in frustration and decided to take her to his mansion to get her checked up by his family doctor. He placed her necklace around her neck, he slung her purse over his shoulder then picked her up bridal style. They made it to his car placing the sleeping princess into his passenger seat; he buckled in her seat belt and made his way to the driver’s side. His car seats were completely drenched in water.

 

“ I need this car cleaned for tomorrow.” He started the engine and drove his way home. 

 

Few minutes passed and he parked the car in front of the mansion entrance. He got out of his car and was greeted by two butlers who were surprised to see him completely soaked. He passed Jessica’s car keys to them, “Both of you go drive to my school in my car and pick up this car. When you get this car one of you drive it home and the other drives my car to cleaners to get it clean and dry... Got it?”

They both nodded at him, he made his way to the passenger side and carefully picked up Jessica.

“Oh and get her purse in my car and leave it in the kitchen before you leave.” He called out to the butlers before he walked into the mansion.

 

“Good morning master TOP.” The maids greeted him, suddenly surprised by both of their appearances.

“My baby you’re home~ what took you so long....” She stopped mid sentence when she notices that her son is completely wet and is also holding a girl in the same condition.

 

“Seunghyun what is going on? Who is this girl? Why are you both wet? ” She asked worried and concerned.

He shook his head and looked over to the maids, in his raspy demanding voice he ordered the maids “Get my bath and guest bath ready, and get her washed up. Prepare an outfit for her to wear. Call the family doctor to check up on her when she’s all done. Make sure to get soup ready for her if she ever wakes up, and if she wakes up inform me right away. Understood?”

They nodded and bowed before they started their tasks.

 

He waved one of his butlers over, “Bring her upstairs, and hand her over to the girls.” Slowly placing Jessica into the butler’s arms.

 

He stretched his body and removed his shirt not noticing his mother still staring at him wanting answers.

 

“Seunghyun who is she? What happened?” She demanded as she crossed her arms.

He signed. “She drowned and I saved her. She’s passed out right now.”

His mother was about to ask more questions but he was already making his way up the stairs to his room. She was very curious to why her son would help this girl, never was he nice to any girl... well till now.

She made her way to the guest bathroom to find the girl in the tub still passed out. The maids had placed her into a tub filled with bubbles that filled the air with a sweet scent.

One of the maids noticed her presence and immediately got up, “Ah is there anything you need?” 

She smiled and shook her head, “I’m just curious about the girl my son brought home.”

The maid smiled back, “Well she’s very pretty, almost princess like.”

 

She made her way towards the bath, brushing Jessica’s hair out of her face. She admired her beautiful features smiling in agreement.  “When you’re done with her, let me know. I’ll dress her up so you girls can start dinner.”

 

 

 

TOP went straight to his bath; he threw his pants away and dunked himself into the bath tub. Thoughts were running through his head; why would he help her? Sure, she was in trouble but he would have never jumped in without hesitating... An hour has passed and staying in the tub was just making his thoughts run wild and he needed to occupy h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter