Chapter 3

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon and Jessica were walking to the cafeteria, and of course everyone watched them. Taeyeon was getting uncomfortable with all this attention,Jessica noticed and linked arms with her trying to give her confidence. They found an empty table and started to eat their lunch, they got to know each other more. Taeyeon’s family co-owned the biggest phone company in Asia, and that she’s the only child. She’s known her best friend, Yuri for 8 years. Jessica also told her, her reason to coming to Korea when suddenly...

 

 

“KIM TAEYEON!” Someone shouted from afar.

They both flinched in surprise as they turned around; they saw a pretty girl with long black hair walking their way.

“Do you know her?” Jessica whispered, and saw Taeyeon nervously nodded.

The girl wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s neck, Jessica instantly thought she was going to get bullied so she was about to stop her when the girl kissed Taeyeon’s head.

Jessica titled her head confused.

“Yah! Stop embarrassing me...” Taeyeon mumbled.

“Don’t you miss me, I’m finally back from my cheerleading competition!” She said as she sat next to them.

“Aish Yuri...”

 

 

“Ommoo~” Jessica accidently blurted out making them look at her.

Taeyeon who already caught on to what happened, laughed out loud.

“I’m sorry Jessica this is Yuri my best friend~”

“Hello I’m Kwon Yuri! You must be that new rich girl.” Yuri looked at Jessica amazed.

“New rich girl?”

“Yeah everyone in school is talking about you.  You're seriously prettier in person, pictures don’t do justice.”

“Pictures?”

She chuckled at the more confused girl. “Yes pictures. People from school posted your pictures online. You’re getting really popular Jessica."

 

The girls sat around the lunch table, getting to know each other.

 

“So Jessica what are you doing here anyways? I mean you’re extremely rich, I thought you were living in the states?” Yuri asked as she snacked on an apple.

“Well I may have came from a rich family but I’m not... smart.”

“Not smart? Does your family have expectations that your IQ should be higher than 150 but you’re at 140?” Taeyeon laughed as she couldn’t believe her.

“Well...” As she bit her bottom lip.

“My IQ is lower than 100... I'm really not the brightest, so I was sent to Korea to study.”

 

Taeyeon and Yuri looked at her astonished at what they’ve just learnt.

“Wow, I didn’t know it was that bad...” Yuri said embarrassed for asking in the first place.

“Aw, it’s not that bad. If you need any help I am glad to help you with your studies.” Taeyeon said nudging Yuri to show some support.

“Yes of course! I’ll cheer you on the whole way!” Yuri jumped up and did a cheer stance as Jessica and Taeyeon looked at her embarrassed.

“Thanks you guys~” She said as she started to tear up.

They both laughed at the adorable girl crying in front of them, and patted her back to comfort her.

 

 

TOP stepped out of the classroom, and headed straight to the tables reserved for the kingkas.

 

Taeyang smirked, “Took you long enough.”

“Here hyung I got you some food!” Daesung happily announced as he placed the food in front of TOP.

“Thanks dae, you're my favourite.” He said as he playfully ruffled his hair and sat down beside him.

 

“Hey hyung stop staring at Jessica.” Seungri nudged Jiyong who was watching Jessica talking to her new friends.

“Shut up maknae. I was just looking around and she happened to be there.”

“You noticed her 20 minutes ago and you’re still staring at her. Princess got you under her spell~”

Jiyong glared at the maknae and slapped the back of his head, “Yah! Respect your hyung. Stop making up bull.”

 

“Hey idiots, stop fighting and eat. I can’t stand you guys bickering while I eat.” TOP looked at them annoyed.

“Arasso arasso~”

 

“Hey guys... Jiyeon  is entering the building.” Taeyang said rolling his eyes.

 

Jiyeon the ‘queenka’ of the school and her little groupie walked into the cafeteria, who looked quite annoyed with something. They made their way across the room and headed straight to Jessica who was enjoying her meal with her new friends. Everyone knew this meant trouble.

“Well, look at this.” Qri tonelessly said as she crossed her arms.

“Our new wannabe princess actually found some friends and out of all people... these two pathetic losers.” Jiyeon chuckled at the frowning princess.

Yuri stood up  “Excuse me; you shouldn’t be talking to your captain like that... Miss co-captain” As she emphasized co-captain.

“Back off Yuri.” Boram threatened.

“Like you can do anything... little girl.” Yuri smirked as Boram retreated.

Jessica and Taeyeon looked at each other; both knew this had to stop.

Taeyeon grabbed Yuri’s arm and with her soft-spoken voice said “That’s enough...”

 

“I can see you guys don’t like me, I haven’t done anything to you so there shouldn’t be any problem between us.” Jessica said as she stood between Yuri and Jiyeon.

“Well princess, your threatening my position so that IS a problem. So if you want to make it less messy, drop out of this school. I don’t want to see you and your ugly little face here ever again.” Jiyeon threatened.

 

“No! I don’t c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter