My Korean Family

So Close, Yet So Far

*If the font is blue, they are speaking Korean! :)

 

Last Chapter Recaps

“You! You jerkhead/blindgirl! What are you doing here? Are you stalking me?”

You guys know each other?” Dongwoo hyung asked.

Ms. Song, we are here.” The driver told me.

Jakaman!” That person shouted while running.

Kam*gasp*sa*gasp*ham*gasp*ni*gasp*da” the guy said. 

Annyeonghasaeyo. Rea-imnida. I just moved in to this building. Nice to meet you!

Oh! Annyeong. Bang Cheol Yong-imnida. Bangawoyo.

 

I’m so glad to finally meet you! You don’t know how long I have waited for your arrival! Come on in now so that we could get to know each other!” she told Rea and pulled her into the house.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

 

Narrator’s POV

Rea entered the house and started admiring the beautiful house when she heard the woman that pulled her in started speaking.

“Hello, You’re Rea right? I’m your godmother!” Mrs. Han said. Rea replied with a nod.

I can’t believe it! You are finally here! I always wanted a daughter and now I finally have one!” Rea’s new godmother started squealing. At the same time, her new godfather walked down the stairs.

Annyeonghasaeyo Sajangnim.” Rea greeted and bowed.

“Don’t be so formal and serious with me when we are not in office or working. I’m your godfather right? We are a family, so let’s be more comfortable with each other. Though, I hope you won’t go around telling others about your relationship with my family. It will cause a lot of trouble for you and for me. Alright?”

Ne. I understand, abeoji.” Rea replied.

“Ok. So, let’s eat dinner, shall we?” Mrs. Han said. Both of them nodded and they walked towards the dining table.

“Why are there four sets of cutleries? Is there anyone else joining us?” Rea asked when she arrived at the dining room.

Neh. My son is having dinner with us too. He should be coming down soon. Oh! There he is!” Han Sajang said at the same time as the teenage boy walking towards them.

Annyeonghasaeyo, Rea-imnida.” Rea introduced herself and bowed.

Hi. I’m Taewoo. I’m 19 years old.” Taewoo introduced himself.

Rea-ah, Taewoo is your god brother and he is older than you, so you should call him oppa, neh?” Mrs. Han said.

Neh. Annyeong Taewoo oppa!” Rea greeted.

Annyeong dongsaeng!” Taewoo greeted and ruffled Rea’s hair.

After the introductions, all of them sat down and started dinner. Over the two hours of dinner, they got to know each other better. Rea never had siblings and had always wanted an elder brother, so she was really happy to have one now. Taewoo, like Rea, never had siblings either and was also really happy to get the little sister he never had. The Han family lived in New York City for more than 10 years, which explains why they could speak English so fluently.

“Thank you for inviting me over for dinner. It was really delicious!” Rea thanked her godparents.

“No problem, my girl. You have to come often okay? It’s really late already. You should go back to your apartment. Let Taewoo send you back in his car.” Mrs. Han told Rea.

Neh. I’ll come over soon, Omonim.” Rea replied and walked to the car with Taewoo.

 

Rea’s POV

WOW! My eyes enlarged at the sight of Taewoo oppa’s car. It’s a Lamborghini Reventon! Oppa pressed a button and the doors opened. UPWARDS! We got in the car and oppa started driving.

“So, you like my car huh? I swear I saw your jaw reaching the floor already.” Oppa said and chuckled.

“Who wouldn’t like this car? It’s PERFECT!” I replied.

We chatted on the way to my apartment and I realized that Taewoo oppa and I were meant to be siblings! We are similar in TOO many ways. After about 15 minutes, we arrived.

“Bye oppa! Drive back safely!” I waved at him through the window. He waved back a drove off. Once he took off, I walked into the building, towards the elevator.

At the elevator, I saw five really good-looking guys. Oh! It’s Cheolyong-shi!

Cheolyong-shi, Annyeonghasaeyo!” I greeted him. All of them turned and looked at me.

Rea-shi, Annyeonghasaeyo.” Cheolyong-shi greeted me. The four guys looked at him with their eyebrows up.

Bang Cheolyong, you know her?” The guy with big round eyes and thick lips whispered to him, but it was still loud enough for me to hear.

Neh. She is our new neighbor, Seungho hyung.” Cheolyong-shi whispered back to that guy which I assume his name to be Seungho? All of them had their lips formed into an “o” shape.

Annyeong!” One of the guys said and gave a really wide smile.

“Annyeonghasaeyo. Rea-imnida. What are your names?” I introduced and asked.

 

Mir’s POV

Annyeonghasaeyo. Rea-imnida. What are your names?” Rea introduced and asked. Joonie hyung turned speechless and hyung-deul looked at her like she came from another planet.

She is a foreigner. She doesn’t know who we are.” I whispered to the four of them. They nodded and Joonie hyung replied to her.

Lee Joon-imnida.

Yang Seungho-imnida.

G.O-imnida.

Park Cheondong-imnida.

As they finished introductions, the elevator arrived and all of us got in.

So, all of you live together? You guys must be really good friends.” Rea-shi said and smiled. She’s so pretty! Especially when she smiles!

Oh, it’s my floor already. See you guys soon! Bye!” Rea-shi waved and walked out.

How did you get to know her? Are you sure she is not a crazy fan in disguise?” Seungho hyung started asking when the door closed.

Um, I saw her earlier in the afternoon, and I don’t think she is a crazy fan that stalked us. She seems nice.” I replied. The elevator arrived and we got into the house.

 

Rea’s POV

I walked out of the elevator and was greeted with the scene of seven boys outside the apartment across of mine. As if that person could sense my presence, he turned around and look at me. I froze at the sight. Why in the world is this jerk head here?

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

CHAPTER FOUR!! MBLAQ appears!

Anyways, I finally updated!

Please COMMENT! Subcribes would be loved too!!