Meeting INFINITE…well not all of them

So Close, Yet So Far

 

Last Chapter Recaps

 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Seoul Korea....."

 

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t notice you behind me!” I apologized.

 

“Excuse me, are you Ms. Song?”

 

“We always wanted a daughter but never had one. So, we were wondering…do you want to be our goddaughter?” he continued.

 

We got out of the car and walked into the building. This is it! Go Rea! You can do this! 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

 

*If the words are blue, they are speaking in KOREAN!

Narrator's POV

As Rea entered the building, everyone diverted his or her attention to the new girl.

Who is she? She’s so pretty! Is she a new trainee?The staff and other trainees of Woolim started wondering. Everyone was looking at this new girl who came out of nowhere, but Rea was drifting off in her own world that she did not sense the people looking at her.

Mr. Han brought Rea around the building and introduced to all the people that she would most likely interact with. She met the staffs, producers, the choreographers, trainees and most importantly, the artists.

Lastly, Mr. Han brought Rea to an underground practice room. All he told her was that this group will be debuting soon and they are around her age, so he thought that it would be nice for her to be close to them. By the end of the conversation, they arrived at the door of the practice room.

 

Rea’s POV

As Sajangnim opened the door, six good-looking guys were revealed. They stopped their dance routine when they saw us through the mirror.

Annyeonghasaeyo Sajangnim!” all of them chorused.

Immediately after the greeted Sajangnim, they diverted their attention to me.

Yeoreobun (everyone), this is Rea. She is the new intern that I told you guys about the other day. Take care of her all right?” Sajangnim told them… I think. Aishh! I really need to improve in my Korean if I want to survive here. Maybe Sajangnim could get someone to help me.

Guys, introduce yourself.” He continued.

Annyeonghasaeyo! Infinite-imnida!” all six of them said at the same time.

Annyeonghasaeyo! Kim Sunggyu-imnida! I am 19 years old. I’m the leader of Infinite.” Sunggyu introduced and gave a cute eye smile. He looks too cute to be the leader, but he also looks responsible. He seems like a good leader.

“Hello! Jang Dongwoo-imnida! I’m 18 years old. I’m the lead dancer of Infinite!” Dongwoo said and gave a big wide smile.

Annyeong! Nam Woohyun-imnida! 18 years old. Main vocalist of Infinite.” Woohyun said and smile. His eyes are gone! Hehe. How cute!

Annyeonghasaeyo! Lee Howon-imnida. Call me Hoya though. I’m 18 years old this year. I’m the lead rapper and dance machine of Infinite.” Hoya introduced and gave a small smile.

“Harro! I am Lee Sungyeol! Me, 18 years old! I, In-pi-ni-teu vocalist!” Sungyeol introduced in his best English. He must be the choding in Infinite! Hehe.

Annyeonghasaeyo! Kim Sungjong-imnida! I’m 16 years old. Infinite maknae-imnida!” Sungjong said in a hyper voice.

The finished introducing themselves, so I guess it is my turn? *blew air out*

Annyeonghasaeyo! Andrea Song-imnida. Hajiman, naleul Rea jeonhwa! Jeoneun 16 se imnida. Bangasipnida!” I said in my best Korean. (Hello! I am Andrea Song. But, you can call me Rea. I am 16 years old. Nice to meet you!)

 

 

Narrator’s POV

After the introductions, Mr. Han told Rea that she would be having dinner with his family and him later on tonight. He told Rea to stay here for a little while and get to know the boys, and the driver would pick her up in an hour. Then Mr. Han turned to the boys and told them to practice hard and left.

Once they saw their Sajangnim had left, all of them sat in a circle and started chatting. Rea was amazed at how each of them could be so good looking.

Rea-shi!” Sungjong called. “Are you my noona or my chingu?” He asked.

Chingu! So, don’t be so formal with me. Just call me Rea! All of you should just call me Rea!” Rea replied to Sungjong and told the rest at the same time.

Ah~ Cheongmal? Arrasso. Then you have to call me oppa. Arracho?” Sunggyu said.

Op-pa?” Rea stuttered.

Neh. Wae?” Sunggyu asked.

Ani. Geunyang…issang-eh” Rea replied.

Issang? I don’t think so! Just call me oppa arrachi?” Sunggyu commanded but in a joking tone.

Neh. Algasipnida, Sunggyu Oppa!” Rea replied cheerfully.

Nado! Nado! You have to call me oppa too!” Woohyun shouted.

Nado!” Sungyeol shouted too.

Uri-do!” Hoya and Dongwoo shouted too.

They shocked Rea, but then she giggled and nodded her head. Everyone burst into laughter but was stopped by the sound of the door opening. Everyone turned around to see who it was and Rea froze.

“You! You jerkhead/blindgirl! What are you doing here? Are you stalking me?” Rea and the guy at the door shouted at the same time.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

There's the second chapter! How's it? PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT and subcribes would be loved!  :)

It's obvious who that guy is right?

 

Anyways, I lost my story, so I wasn't motivated to write anymore but here I am, trying to rewrite the first 4 chapters. I hope you'll enjoy the story! :)