Crazy fans and Boy bands

U-KISS Your Fate

"Mom" you say, giving yourself a spin making your hair swinging softly "What do you think?"

"Oh honey, I think you should be featured in our magazine. Mr. Park would absolutley adore you!" your mother says giving you a quick hug.

"Mom, like that would be even remotely possible."

"All the people in Hot Stuff are beautiful... I'm just an average girl who now has awesome hair" you say giving your mom a brief smile.

Your mom gives you a brief smile and shakes her head but before she can say anything you say "Anyways Mom, You should be in Hot Stuff instead of me."

"Come on mom!"you say "Look at you...you look like my sister rather than my mom...and my hotter older sister at that."

It's true. Your mother is in her 40's but she looks like she's in her twenties. Her hair is a the color of burnt amber, a luscious mass of waves. Her eyes are a deep green with flecks of gold and her skin is soft with a faint golden hue. She is rather tall and lean with a graceful yet playful demeanor.People are always assuming that she is your sister, not your mother.Sometimes you wonder how someone so beautiful could have a child so.....plain.

your mother gives a sigh "_______, if you only tried harder with your looks you wouldn't feel that way."

"Really I don't look the way i do without a little effort" she says getting out her wallet.

"Here take this"  she says giving you a wad of cash but before you can grab it she pulls it back " but you have to spend it on clothes first....after you have bought a new outfit you can buy some manwhas BUT ONLY AFTER!" she states giving you the money.

You sigh knowing that you would have to buy something suitable for your look. She wouldn't be happy if you bought the usual t-shirt and pair of baggy pants. Your hair now the color of ripe cherries with edgy layers. The new style made your green eyes, the only trait you share with your mom, pop out with an almost glowing quality. The stylists had been having so much tranforming you that when your mom asked them if they would do your makeup as well they had happily agreed. You had to admit you did look kinda cute.

Ah well, guess I should go find something mom would approve of......but, what is she going to be doing?

 

                                                                                               *******

 

Dongho's point of view

Oh my god! OH MY GOD!!! I'm being chased by crazy fan girls. Hyungs save me! I turn and look behind me but they are still there. Chasing me like hounds, determined to eat me alive. So scary!!! Where is everyone else?

AHHHH!!! I scream as I turn to look ahead only to crash into someone.

"Mianhe" I say helping her to her feet. She hurriedly runs of in the direction of the fan girls. Aish, I wouldn't want to go into that direction for anything. Though she has really pretty hair...to bad I didn't get to see her face.

I look down "oh no" I mumble reaching down to pick up what she left behind..... her purse.

DONGHO!!! the crazy fan girls scream and I take off again. Please save me!!!


ha ha ha can you guess who the woman is? you'll find out in the next update! please leave comments! Thanks to all those who have been reading/subscribing/leaving comments.

oh, and her is where to see what the hair kinda looks like!

http://hayleyfashion.info/hair/cherryred/13.jpg