3.—[END]

Truth or Dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

When I've heard his voice, I stiffened and when Ryeowook spoke, I snapped back. 

 

“He's there? Hey, what's happening there?” 

 

“Hi there!” Jungsoo greeted. 

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked again and rolled my eyes when I remembered our conversation earlier. 

 

“Yah! Answer me first!!!” 

 

“Shut up, Wook! Your voice is so ing loud. I'm hanging up now.” I yelled at Ryeowook and ended the call. 

 

I opened my door, trying to ignore Jungsoo and when I was about to make my way inside, he pulled me back. 

 

“I thought you wanted to talk? I've been calling you but you turned off your phone. You had no idea how worried I was! As soon as I finished my work, I went straight here to see you.” Jungsoo said and held my hands.

 

“I told you if I could go where you were at but you refused!—”

 

“Because you were drunk and had to deal with your hangover. I wanted you to take a rest and just wait for me instead.” Jungsoo cut me off. 

 

I bit my lower lip and tried to find any excuse why I was mad at him. 

 

“You said you weren't free today! Why are you here?” I asked.

 

“I said that because I wanted surprise you. Oh come on, you'd think I really forgot about us last night?” Jungsoo replied and stared at me.

 

I didn't say anything and looked down because I felt ashamed. This was the reason why I had a hard time to find someone who could deal with me and my personalities. 

 

“I confessed too. Just so you know, I waited for so long to meet you again because I couldn't find a way to reach you. I've been waiting for that to happen.” Jungsoo began.

 

“You've never known about me. What I felt towards you and to answer your question, I felt the same way. I've learned that I also like you just like you do. I was just fool and you were so intimidating back then so I had to hold myself back. I found out that Siwon was courting you so I gave a way. I didn't know you rejected him because you guys were still the same; clingy and so close to each other so I thought something was going on with the both of you.”

 

He started playing with my fingers and I looked up at him; he was still staring and smiling at me.

 

“I thought I was already losing but I guess no one could replace me in your heart. I am still winning at the end of the day.” Jungsoo smirked as he cupped my cheeks.

 

“Last night, I drove you home and stayed by your side. I was supposed to stay longer but my manager needed me so I had to leave early in the morning and I'm so sorry for that.” Jungsoo explained. 

 

“How did you know my place?” I asked.

 

“Donghae. He gave me your address last night before he passed out. I'm sure he already forgot that.” Jungsoo replied.

 

I don't know how to respond and deal with the awkwardness between us cause I am still in cloud nine. 

 

He just ing confessed to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter