2.

Truth or Dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Heechul's Pov] 

 

I woke up because of the sound of my cellphone. I got up and quickly reached for it.

 

“.” I whispered when I felt the pain in my head.

 

Even though my head was acting y in the morning, I still tried to check my phone to stop those people who kept contacting me.

 

30+ messages

50 missed calls

 

"What the is happening?" I whispered and scrolled through my inbox.

 

And that's all from Ryeowook, Shindong, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Yesung, Donghae, and Eunhyuk.

 

From: Wook

      Are you safe? Call me once you read this.

 

From: Shin

      Where did he take you?

 

From: Siwon

       You guys disappeared! Call me when you read this.

 

From: Hae

        Oh you went home with him? enjoy!

 

From: Yesung

        I thought you already moved on? Well, try to fix everything, okay?

 

From: Hyuk

      I knew it! He still likes you!! Hey, I'm worried about you but knowing that you guys are together... you are safe.

 

From: Kyu

       You ! Open your telegram and look what I've sent on our group chat.

 

I read some of the messages and now, I am confused by what they are saying.

 

I clicked my telegram app and there were a tons of messages on our group chat. 

 

“What the ?” I whispered as I clicked the video they sent.

 

It was me, sitting on Jungsoo's lap and kissing him.... What the just happened? My hands started shaking and I couldn't believe what I had seen.

 

I was sitting on his lap, kissing him while Jungsoo had his arms around my waist and that man kissed me back. The background was so loud and everyone around us was screaming.

 

He kissed me back last night.. I scanned the place where I was and this is my room. 

 

“Who drove me home last night? I thought we were supposed to stay and sleep there?” I said.

 

! I couldn't even think straight because of the pain in my head and I felt like throwing up.

 

I started to feel frustrated so I shut my eyes off and help myself to recall everything.

 

“Kiss Jungsoo” Donghae said and I lazily stood up and approached him.

 

I started to feel dizzy and sleepy because of the alcohol I had. I drank a lot.

 

When I was standing in front of him, I straddled Jungsoo's lap, wrapped my arms around his neck.

 

“And I ing like you so much.” I whispered as I claimed his lips.

 

The kissed I've shared with him was rough. It felt like I've been waiting for it and desperately needed it. When I felt like I was running out of breath, I tried to pull apart but Jungsoo pulled me closer and he was the one who kissed me this time. 

 

Everyone was screaming and cheering us but we ignored them.

 

It felt like it was just me and Jungsoo; in our own world.

 

He held my waist to keep me still as he deepened the kiss. I placed my hands on his shoulder and clutched his shirt, tightly. 

 

“And I like you too.” Jungsoo said as we parted and trying to catch our breath. 

 

We both smiled at each other and pressed my forehead to his. 

 

“Ahhhh!! That's it? What happened next?!” I said, burying my face under the pillow. 

 

That was the only memory I could remember. 

 

“He likes me too but where the hell is he right now? Did he just dropped me off here and left?” I said and checked my phone to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter