1.

Truth or Dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Why are you standing there? Go inside.” Donghae pushed Heechul inside the house and when he went in, everyone eyes were all on him.

 

He was a bit late and they already planned this one. Eunhyuk arranged a mini reunion since it was been so long since they've seen each other. 

 

After they graduated, they parted their ways. Some moved to another city, some were pursuing their own careers and some already had a family. 

 

Eunhyuk rented a place where they could stay and enjoy the entire night together. 

 

“Heechul!!!!” Someone called his name and he looked where it was from coming.

 

“Wookie~!” Heechul excitedly said as he approached him, ignoring their stares.

 

Inside the place, Shindong, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Yesung, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook were all there and gathered around in the living room. 

 

“Why are you guys staring at me?!” Heechul playfully asked as if he was offended by the fact that all of them were staring at him.

 

“Cause you still look the same! You haven't changed a bit.” Shindong replied.

 

“And that was the reason why some of our friends were trying so hard to get you.” Ryeowook added.

 

They all laughed and everything seemed to be fine although they hadn't kept in contact for a while, it seems like their friendship is still the same. 

 

“Excuse me? The only friend you were talking about is Siwon! He kept asking him out but of course, as diva he was, he rejected him a lot of times.” Kyuhyun butted in and their laughs got so loud.

 

It was true. Siwon was the only one who tried courting him but always got rejected because Heechul's heart was reserved for someone else. 

 

“His heart belongs to someone else and we know who he is.” Yesung added.

 

“Who?” Eunhyuk asked, innocently.

 

“Jungsoo! Heechul used to like him back then and crazy over him but I guess, Jungsoo didn't feel the same way.” Donghae responded.

 

“And that was the reason why I got rejected a lot of times.” Siwon added. Well, it was on the past now so they could laugh it off right now.

 

“Jungsoo?” Eunhyuk said and they could sense that something was wrong.

 

He looked tense and nervous that's why their eyes landed on him. 

 

“What's wrong? He was kind of close to us but after Heechul confessed, he became so distant from us. Hyuk, you know him.” Shindong explained while shaking his head.

 

After hearing his name, he found himself lost and ed up. 

 

“I invited him.” Eunhyuk said, almost whispering.

 

“No, you did not!!” Donghae yelled and couldn't believe what was happening.

 

They agreed not to invite him because Heechul too, was also coming and it would be so damn awkward if they were both there.

 

“I did. I forgot about it!” Eunhyuk confessed and pulled his hair off out of the frustration.

 

“Why tho? That's fine. I've already done with him.” Heechul defended but everyone could tell, he wasn't.

 

The door opened and there he was, standing in the door and holding foods in his hands. 

 

“Sorry I'm late. I had to finish up my work before going here.” Jungsoo said and put down everything on the table.

 

Silence... 

 

“Uhhhm let's start the party!!” Ryeowook broke the silence and stood up. Everyone followed him as they prepared their foods and drinks.

 

Heechul's eyes landed on Jungsoo and he was still the same. The same cold guy he'd met and fell in love with.

 

Everyone was busy while Heechul never left his seat and Jungsoo too. They were sitting across from each other. It was so awkward and their friends could feel the tension between them. 

 

“Hey...”

 

Dug. Dug. Dug. 

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Long time no see, Heechul.” Jungsoo said and Heechul nodded.

 

“Yes, long time no see! We've never seen each other again and it's been so long since we talked.” Heechul nervously responded, avoiding looking into Jungsoo's eyes. 

 

“I tried reaching you out tho.” Jungsoo straightforwardly said.

 

Heechul looked up at him and saw how Jungsoo averted his eyes from him. 

 

“W-why?”

 

“I did like you too. I was reaching you out cause I wanted to work things out.” Jungsoo answered which left him dumbfounded.

 

 

After they ate, they decided to drink a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter