Thank You, Mr. Lee

Thank You, Mr. Lee

Donghae is about to walk into Eunhyuk's classroom to pass him some files for the next department meeting. He stops when he hears the faint sounds of a female voice.

"... and I will graduate soon, so it won't be a problem."

"Look, that is... flattering, but my answer is still no."

Donghae opens the door loudly and walks in.

"Eunhyuk-ah, we're late for our reservation for... Oh, am I interrupting?"

Donghae walks over to Eunhyuk and places a hand possessively on his lower back. He turns to stare at the beet red girl and she excuses herself and runs out the door. 

Eunhyuk sighs. "Thank you Mr. Lee, but that was unnecessary. Now the students will gossip."

"Please, call me Donghae. And besides, what will she say? She was rejected by her teacher because he was supposedly seeing another teacher?" 

"Still, it will be troublesome if she talks." 

"It's fine. I mean, it'll just be a rumour. No harm in that, right?"

Donghae passes the files to Eunhyuk, fingers barely brushing. Eunhyuk stares at Donghae before turning to his desk.

"... Right."

"Call me if you ever need help sending away adolescent suitors again." 

"I don't think I'll need any more of your services, but I will keep it in mind. Thank you... Donghae." 

Donghae beams and waves goodbye as he leaves. Now, he thinks to himself, to get from first name to first date... Well, he has the rest of the school year to work on that.