MARRIED. NOW WHAT?

Granting Requests [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

OTP: Wheebyul

Characters: Wheein and Byulyi

Context: They married and they fight but at the end of the day, they are both messy smitten and in love. (aka fluffy mess)

A/N to the requestor: to the person that requested this, here you go enjoy

 

 

Wheein huffs as she gives her pan -and the breakfast she’s cooking- death stares. It’s morning and she has yet to have her coffee. But she can’t and now she has to buy one outside. She can’t make coffee because an idiot in the form of her wife threw away the wrong plastic bag last night.

 

Her wife is not awake yet. Because Wheein always wakes up, gets ready, and leaves first. Because Wheein likes her breakfast and coffee at home. Because her wife sleeps in until she wakes up to breakfast made for her and she goes to work at 10am.

 

So what time is it now?

 

Very early. Early as in the sun is just about to get up. Early as at 5 in the morning.

 

The reason Wheein gets up so early is because traffic at rush hour is a and she likes to take her time to get ready. Also, she drives a car. Unlike her wife who drives a bike (motorcycle).

 

As she sets the table for her breakfast, she stumbles upon her wife’s wallet. The foldable and small wallet that society brainwashed us to be a man's wallet. She knows it's hers because she doesn’t like carrying bags or bulky wallets.

 

Wheein trusts her wife. That’s why she isn’t the type to snoop around her things. Her wife never gave her any reason to be unworthy of her trust so she gives her privacy. Goals. How healthy.

 

But she opens her wallet anyway.

 

It surprised her to see pictures. There were three. Two 1x1 pictures that Wheein submitted for her id. Her ID when she was highschool and in college. Wheein could only cringe at the distasteful sight of hairstyle of choice during her teenage years. Very unflattering and uneven bangs. Horrendous.

 

Underneath the small pictures of her was their first (developed) picture together. Again, she can only cringe at the sight of her poor -teenage- hair choices but her wife- she’s not looking at the camera. Idiot. Her idiot. Wheein reminisces this moment as if it were yesterday.

 

“Ah! Byulyi-unnie, you aren’t looking at the camera! I don’t have any more tokens to try again!” Wheein smacks the still laughing pole towering her.

 

“Wheein-ah, it’s okay. I can just keep it and pay for the next one.” She spoke, her voice significantly deep, lacking (feminine) maturity but to Wheein it was soothing.

 

“Fine but if you don’t do it properly this time you buy me lunch.” Wheein pouts. She huffs. She also goes back to the booth with her taller friend.

 

They set things up one more time and Byul used her tokens, the one she wanted to use for the DDR. Because Wheein insisted on commemorating ‘finally getting along.’ Wheein gets ready for another picture, eyes on the camera but something changed. It might be because Byul really wanted to play DDR again and still used her tokens. It might be because she was wrong for assuming the tall jock that always has to bend just to talk to her or meet her eye level wasn’t an .

 

Or maybe because she’s finally seeing Byul- Moon Byulyi- being cute.

 

Time stopped as her breath -along with rationality- was taken away.

 

Byul was the tallest in their class but she looks so small when she smiles like…

 

Like that. Somewhere in between a hamster, a crinkled satin cloth, and a star that’s burning bright. Not too bright to make Wheein flinch and look away. But bright enough to make her feel warm and stare.

 

Stare she did.

 

And ruined the last chance to have a good picture, she also did.

 

When they both went out, Wheein knew she wasn’t looking and remained silent. Byul was anticipating the picture with same enthusiasm as the last one. Which made waiting for it to get out and be printed by the ever vrring ing booth a lo

Please log in to read the full chapter