That Day

KIDNAPPED

Dara POV~

 

We sat there in the restraunt waiting for Minzy to show up. "When is she going to get here?" said CL
 
"I Know right. She's like 15 minutes late"I said. "Aish, this Maknae" Bom complained as we saw Minzy walk in. 'There it is again' i thaught to myself ' That strange expression plastered on her face. It's been wierd ever since she got that strange letter.'
 
FLASHBACK~
 
Someone knocked on my door. "Come in" i said as i put the book i was curled up reading down. I saw minzy walk in with tears in her eyes. "Unnie"she said with a cracked voices. "Minzy ah, What's wrong? iliwa"I motioned for her to sit on my bed by tapping the space next to me. "Unnie, i'm scared"she said tears filling her eyes about to overflow. "Wae?"i said. She didn't answer in words. She only burst in to tears and cried at the top of her lungs. The other member soon knocking on my door to see what had happend. We sat in a circle and i patted her back "Please tell us what's wrong" I said to her.
 
~END FLASHBACK~
 
"Yah! Maknae, Where have you been!" Bom scolded "And what's with that look on your face". Minzy bowed "Mianhae Unnie".
She sat down at the table with that same expression. "We organize our final get together before you go off on your vacation and you decide to show up late" bom continued.
 
After everything calmed down we sat and chatted for a while sipping our drinks. I noticed minzy's eyes roaming the place. It looked almost as if she was searching for someone. She stared in one direction for a really long time with a feared expression on her face. "Minzy ah, What are you looking at" I asked her.
 
She shook her head and gave me a fake smile. "Nothing..um..i gotta go to the bathroom i'll be right back ok?" she said before getting up and walking to the bathroom. She was taking so long. It had been a whole 10 minutes and she still wasn't back from the bathroom. I was getting worried, along with everyone else.
 
"Maybe we should go check on her"Bom said. We got up went to the bathroom, As we opened the door fear filled us. Why? I couldn't tell you, maybe it was because we were worried. No, this feeling isn't worry. It's guilt. The guilt filled all of us as we opened that door, found that note and necklace. The guild of us, not listening to our best friend.
 
We all stood in that bathroom silent as i finished reading the letter out loud. Everyone was crying, puffy eyed, and in pain. Not physical pain, but a pain in our hearts. This is the pain we felt. Our best friend, no, our sister. Our sister was just taken from us. We kept hoping that she would pop out of the stalls or show up at the table or call or text or something. But, it never happend and it stayed in our heads. The thaughts on that sheet of paper floated around the room constantly.
 
"I keep thinking about what she said over and over again"I said with tearfilled eyes as i read over the note once more.
 
Dear Unnies, He's coming for me...I tried to scream but...you couldn't hear me...I'm going to make sure he touches my necklace..so you can use his finger prints..to help find me. Please Help ~MINZY
 
"Those are the only things that i hear going through my head. I just can't stop thinking about it" said Bom."What about Jiyong Oppa doesn't he know someone that work with stuff like this?" I said in a suggestive tone.
 
"Your right, let's go find him. C'mon."CL said as she quickly got up. "Chamkaman, How are we going to tell him?"Bom said. "Hey Jiyongie, Minzy got kidnapped because we didn't listen when she told us about the creepy stalker , but don't worry she left a note and her necklace so don't worry, we just need you to get this traced and that's it" she said sarcastically."
 
"We have to tell someone, YG sunbaenim will be so angry, let's just face the music so we can find her as fast as possible"Bom said. I know she was right and fear filled my body as we left the cafe and made our way to YG building.
 
"Hey, do you think we could have a minute"I said while bowing along with CL and Bom. "Yeah sure, whats up?"Jiyong said "And where is Minzy?" Just hearing her name braught tears to my eyes.
 
"Actually, that's who were hear to talk about" CL said before explaining to him what had happend.
 
"WHAT!" He screamed at the top of his lungs causing all of us to jump in fright, we've never seen Jiyong this angry before. I could only image what would happen next once they told YG sunbaenim.....
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
SOOO...WHAT DO YOU THINK??? ISH IT TOO MUCH? DO YOU THINK ITS BORING? EH..IDK. BUT PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. REMEBER COMMENTING IS CARING ^^