HIS House

KIDNAPPED

 

 
After getting one of the biggest scoldings of our lives from YG sunbaenim, He told us to wait back in our rooms and keep this a secret. You could see the stress on his face as we left the room. The next couple of hours were excrutiating. 
 
Finally we heard the doorbell and i rushed to answer it. It was Jiyong. He walked in and sat down at the couch. We waited patiently for him to say something. "We have to find out who did this, YG said to keep this a secret so that no one finds out that she's missing.
 
 That would just send the whole fanbase into utter chaos." he began "So we're going to go get that necklace checked for finger prints, and have some of our private people search for her." "Is there nothing we can do?"I said trying to swallow a big lump that had formed in my throat "I can't just sit here and keep worrying about her, we need to help too".
 
Jiyong let out a heavy sigh."How about you guys come with me to the fingerprint place"he suggested."Ne" we all replied.
 
We Went to this house, it was right outside of seoul. As we walked up to the house my heartbeat fastened its pace. I was so nervous, I wanted to turn back, but I had to find out what happend to minzy. Jiyong knocked on the door as a man opened the door. He was a tall, mysterious, and a bit hansome. I stared at him and quickly looked away as his gaze caught mine. "Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Choi Dae Jung"
 
We finally got started, he dusted the necklace we braught in the ziplock bag. He scanned it and said "The finger prints i've scanned on this are from you, bom, cl, minzy and a man named Kim Chang Hoi." "Who the hell is that?"Jiyong asked. We shrugged "We've never heard of him before" I said.
 
 "His file says that he was released from jail for abduction and assault 5 years ago"Dae Jung said. "Great so we can find out where he lives and get minzy back" Cl said. He gave the computer a confused expression"What the hell, it says here that he went missing 2 years ago and nobody's seen him since".
 
"What are we gonna do now?"Bom said worridley. "I guess minzy's gonna die."Cl said. I knew she didn't mean it, we all knew it, CL just doesn't know how to control her feelings. When she gets really sad she tends to think negative thaughts. It pained me though.
 
"No she's not, don't say that!"I yelled. Something in me couldn't take her bull attitude at that momment, even though i know she didn't mean it. Hearing it just tore me apart."Wouldn't you want us to look for you if you were missing? Don't talk about her that way"I said with tears welling up in my eyes. Jiyong hugged me and wiped my tears.
 
"Chaerin ah, appologize to your Unnie" he said. "Miahae Unnie, i didn't mean it, i just...don't know what to do, they took our sister...our minzy.."she began to cry. "Thanks man" Jiyong said giving him a handshake."Come on girls lets go." We all began to leave. We stepped outside and i was about to get into the car when a thaught appeared. 
 
"I'll be right back...i forgot my purse" CL said rushing back to the house before Dae Jung closed the door. She walked up to him and said something to him. They quickly entered the house. She came back to the car without her purse. She was up to something, but what?
 
When we got home everyone moped around. We thanked jiyong and sat on the couch. "We should check out that guys' house, maybe there's someone there that can help us or tell us about him." said CL. "How are we supposed to do that if we never got the address" Bom said with annoying overflowing in her voice.
 
She pulled out a piece of paper and smirked "But i did get his address" she replied slyly. We all soon headed to a taxi to go to his address. As we pulled up to the gate of his home, it slightly freaked me out. The home was so old and run down. The wood was withered, the curtains were slightly torn, it looked like one of those haunted houses. We walked up to the stairs and knocked on the door. No answer. We were about to leave when the door suddenly creeked open. What have we gotten ourselves into..
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
OMO~ That's so creepy. I Hope your Enjoying it ^^. Comment and Subscribe, Annyeong~