marathon

they don't know about us

whoops a bit later than expected but enjoy

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

“Ready for our marathon?” Jessica asked Taeyeon and the latter nodded.

 

 


Jessica grabbed the remote and pressed play. Now, of course they weren't going to run a real marathon (surely everyone knows Jessica's famous quote that I don't even have to mention) but it's a movie marathon. Since the new Wakanda Forever movie had come out quite recently, both of them had decided on watching Avengers and Black Panther again. Marvel Cinematic Universe was what had spiked their friendship after all. 

 

 

Jessica cuddled up next to the shorter, a blanket over her legs and a bowl of popcorn next to her. As soon as the theme music began, both of you started humming the iconic Marvel intro together. Taeyeon even jumped up and presented an improvised yet really entertaining interpretive dance. "Such a dork," Jessica said to herself. 

 

 

Taeyeon's chest was rising and falling quickly by the time she was done and Jessica stood up, applauding. Taeyeon grinned and bowed before coming walking back over to the couch.

 

 


“That was wonderful,” Jessica said before grabbing a handful of popcorn.

 

 

You’re wonderful…” Taeyeon thought as she watched the taller stuffing her face with the caramelized popcorn.

 


Yes, it was true.

 

 

Taeyeon had the biggest crush on Jessica. Like, a really huge crush. Her heart always fluttered when Jessica smiled at her and always beat right out of her chest when the taller said his name.

 


“Taeyeon!”

 


Jessica clapped her hands together in front of her face and Taeyeon snapped back into reality. “W-What?” The taller giggled.

 

 


“You’re so cute,” Jessica said and ruffled Taeyeon's hair. Heat rose to Taeyeon's cheeks and her eyes widened. “I gotta go to the bathroom,” she spat out and jumped off the couch, dashing off. “She’s definitely weird today…” Jessica mumbled but continued watching.

 

 

 

Taeyeon closed the door and looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was a deep scarlet.

 

 


“! Stop making it obvious, you stupid!” she whisper-yelled to herself before turning on the tap. Ice cold water flowed over her hands and she splashed her face with it, hoping it would help calm down the blush that was going on. She looked at himself in the mirror. 

 

 

Ugh. Still red

 


She continued splashing her face with cold water to the point where Jessica was asking herself why Taeyeon was taking so long?. The taller got up and walked towards the bath, hearing the water running and Taeyeon mumbling.

 


“Taeyeon?”

 


The said girl didn’t reply. Jessica put her hand onto the door handle and slowly turning the doorknob. The door was unlocked.

 

 

“I’m coming in now, okay?”

 

 

 

Jessica pushed the door open right as Taeyeon pulled on it, making the former stumbled forward. Jessica fell over her own feet and landed on Taeyeon's chest. 

 


“Woah!”

 


Taeyeon lost her balance and stumbled backwards, holding Jessica close, and fell into the tub as Taeyeon's calves hit the edge of it. Jessica landed in Taeyeon's lap and carefully sat up.
“Ow…” Jessica whined before looking at the girl under her.
“Ouch…”

 

 


Taeyeon had hit the back of her head on the tub. “Oh my god, are you okay?” Jessica panicked and carefully put her hand on the back of Taeyeon's head. “Wait,” Jessica said and quickly stood up. She grabbed a towel and held it under the still running water until it was drenched.

 

 

 

She then squeezed out some of the excess water before walking back over to Taeyeon and helping her stand up. Jessica made the latter sit down on the toilet seat and put the wet towel against the back of her head. Taeyeon put her hand onto Jessica's and her cheeks got a light pink tint as she carefully ran her other hand through Taeyeon's hair.

 

 


“I don’t know which one of us is responsible for this,” Jessica said and the shorter looked up at her.

 

 

“You.” 

 

“Why me?” Jessica scoffed, maybe a bit offended. 

 

“You made me blush. That’s why I disappeared so suddenly.”

 

“I made you blush?” Jessica asked quietly and Taeyeon smiled, nodding.

 

 

It felt like a huge weight was being taken off Taeyeon's shoulders. She had finally told Jessica (somewhat). But since Taeyeon wasn't quite sure whether Jessica knew what she was talking about, she decided on clarifying her statement. Taeyeon put her hand on the taller's nape and pulled down, placing her lips on Jessica. Taeyeon carefully pulled Jessica's legs up to her waist until Jessica straddling the former. Jessica let go of the towel which had been pressed against the back of Taeyeon's head and instead wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck. 

 


After some time, Taeyeon pulled back, smiling at the girl she had been liking for a while. Jessica returned her smile and Taeyeon kissed her again.

 

 

“Screw the marathon, I know something else we can do,” Taeyeon whispered huskily before carrying Jessica off to the bedroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

im satisfied with the outcome and i hope you guys also like it^^

lemme know what you think!

bye