cupcake

they don't know about us

 

i made a cupcake today

 


 

 

 

 

One thing Taeyeon and Jessica shared was the latter's love for cupcakes. But exactly that love often caused conflicts. A few days ago, Jessica's favourite cupcake shop had enlarged their takeaway boxes by one cupcake each. So instead of four cupcakes, she now got five and instead of six, she got seven. At first, that seemed really good because Jessica got more cupcakes for the same amount of money, but it turned out to be quite a disadvantage over time. Taeyeon and Jessica would always split the number of cupcakes she had by two so each of them would get equally as much, but that was kind of offhand to do with odd numbers such as five and seven and neither of them had the heart to cut through one cupcake. So each of them would get one of the two halves. Whenever the two would get a box of cupcakes, there would always be a fight over the last one. But today, Jessica was feeling quite cranky and was craving cupcakes more than anything (it's that time of the month).

Taeyeon was still out shooting her variety show and Jessica decided that she really needed that one last cupcake which was left standing in the fridge. She got off the couch and walked into the kitchen. She opened the fridge and there it was.

Her favourite.


A red velvet cupcake.

 

No matter how many cupcake shops she's been to, this shop has the best taste, ever.


Jessica's mouth started watering just at the sight of it and she reached out to grab it. She then took it back into the living room with her but stopped in her track as she saw Taeyeon who had just arrived. She let out a gasp.


“Hey, ba-”


Taeyeon stopped and looked at Jessica, eyes wide.


“You weren’t about to do what I think you were, right?”


“Honey, I was feeling really, really sad and you know how much I love red velvet cupcakes…” Jessica said in an attempt to calm Taeyeon down. Sometimes an aegyo gonna save me, right?


But it didn't work and Jessica backed away as Taeyeon walked towards her. “Wait!” Jessica said as her back met the wall and Taeyeon was about to snatch the cupcake from her. “We both want this last cupcake, but by god, I will cut off my arm before I give it up, let’s rock-paper-scissors this.” Taeyeon thought about her girlfriend's offer for a while before accepting it, partly because of the puppy eyes and pouty lips Jessica was giving her. “Let’s do this in the kitchen,” Taeyeon said and Jessica followed her. The latter put the cupcake onto the counter and the two of them sat down at the small dining table. “Best two out of three?” Jessica proposed and Taeyeon agreed. “Ready?” she asked and Jessica nodded.



“Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!”


“Paper beats rock,” Jessica said and Taeyeon groaned.


Jessica looked at her girlfriend. Taeyeon was that focused on winning and not gonna lie, it actually looked kinda hot.

 

“Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!”


“Wah!! Rock beats scissors!” Taeyeon exclaimed and Jessica hits the table.


“Whoever wins now, gets the cupcake,” the latter said and took a few deep breaths, probably to calm herself. Damn it. Suddenly everything depends on this one move. “Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!”
 

Jessica stared at Taeyeon's hand in disbelief.


She had won.

 

Damn it.


“The cupcake is mine!” she cheered and jumped up, quickly grabbing the sweet treat. Jessica sat there sulking as Taeyeon was enjoying the cupcake she had wanted so badly.


“Aw, poor baby,” Taeyeon said as Jessica stood up with her bottom lip poked out. Jessica hit Taeyeon's arm and the latter laughed as she pulled Jessica into a hug. Of course, Jessica was resisting at first because she was sulking but then ended up leaning into her girlfriend's arms. Jessica looked at Taeyeon's face, still pouting. Taeyeon grinned before leaning down and kissing Jessica. Taeyeon's lips tasted like cupcake frosting. She was about to pull back as Jessica tried to keep Taeyeon's lips on hers.


Jessica had her hand on the back of Taeyeon's head so she wouldn't be able to pull away but the latter wasn’t complaining. Taeyeon tightened her arms around her girlfriend's waist as the latter melted against her. At some point, Jessica's body was begging for oxygen so she broke the kiss and inhaled deeply. Taeyeon looked at Jessica and smiled a little.



“What was that for?” Taeyeon asked, still a little out of breath.


“You taste like the cupcake,” Jessica replied and Taeyeon rolled her eyes.


Taeyeon flicked her girlfriend's forehead and Jessica pouted again. But this time Taeyeon didn't fall for her cute, innocent face.
 

 

 


 

leave a comment below hehe lemme know if yall want more or tell me how's the first oneshot ^^

see ya