Tension Love Part 2

Tension Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“*sigh* these teachers don't really do their jobs huh?” The black wolf muttered as she was carrying the papers in the halls to the teacher’s lounge.

“Why of all people, do I have to do this?” She added as she was having trouble carrying them as she then bumped into something making the papers fall.

“Ah!” She yelped as she fell to the ground and she looked up and saw a guy wolf.

“Sorry about that. I wasn't looking where I was going.” He said as he went down his knees and picked up the papers.

“No, it's also my fault for looking. I was carrying too much, thinking I could carry them all at once.” The black wolf said, also went down her knees to pick the papers as the wolf guy chuckled.

“I see. Well,” He said as the papers were all picked up and the black wolf looked at him.

“After you drop this off, can I have some of your time?” He added as the black wolf smiles.

“Sure.”

 

-----

 

A Couple Days Later..

 

The black wolf was walking down the halls going to the club room to eat her lunch as she was pushed by two other female wolves, dropping her notebooks on the floor while there were some wolves around to see the scene.

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” The right one asked

“I'm just going to my club, Seo Yujin sunbae.” The black wolf said as she went down her knees to pick up her notebooks.

“We’re not bothering you right? Sorry for bumping into you.” The other one said as the black wolf sighs and finishes picking up her notebooks.

“I'm fine. I'm not at all bothered by whatever you do.” The black wolf said as she looked at them with an annoyed face.

“I see.. Well, I mean, guys always line up to always come and ‘help’ you, so there shouldn't be any problems, right Lim Jihyun?” Seo Yujin asked as they both laughed.

“Come on, let’s go.” Jihyun said as she walked away while Yujin smacked the notebooks out of the black wolf’s hand and walked away.

 

They left as the black wolf looked around, making the other wolves go back to what they were doing. The black wolf picks up her notebooks again as she picks up the last one, she sees a hand holding the other end. She looked up and saw a guy wolf.

 

“Are you alright?” The guy wolf asked, giving the last notebook to her.

“Yea.” the black wolf said as she took the last one.

“Do you need me to report them to the teachers?” She asked as another guy showed up and nudged the guy.

“Don't get involved with her.. She’s the wolf that has with everyone.” The other wolf whispered as the guy’s ear perked

“I’m fine. Thank you very much. I don't need any help.” The black wolf said as she then continued her way to the club room.

 

She opens and closes the door as she leans against the door, hugging her knees. Tears formed as she just wanted to be done with school. She hates it. Everyone hates her and only uses her as toy.

 

-----

 

A Month later…

 

“Great. These are great ideas guys... We can do this. Spicy foods and a few soju bottles.” Jihyo said as they cheered while Chaeyoung just smiled at their actions.

“We just have to ask the cooking club if we can use their stove to cook our food. The drinks, we can put them in an ice cooler or in the fridge in our club room. We should be all set. We can all get things ready when it's close to the festival day.” Jihyo said as they all nodded.

“Alright! Time to head back to the dorms,” Jeongyeon said as they all stood up, picked up their backpacks and walked out of the club room.

 

Chaeyoung was the last to leave as Jihyo called for her.

 

“Chaeyoung.”

“Hm?” Chaeyoung turned, looking at Jihyo.

“Can you bring this to the cooking club? I have something to do for the teachers after our meeting, so it’ll be late to drop it off.” Jihyo said, giving a piece of paper to Chaeyoung.

 

Chaeyoung looked at the paper and back at Jihyo.

 

“Why me? Can't you ask one of the others?” Chaeyoung said as she just wanted to go back to the dorms.

“I know you don't want to do it and want to go back to the dorms to lie down, but it's good for you… To get to know other people, you know?” Jihyo said, assuring her that it’ll be fine for this one time.

“Are you just picking on me just because I'm hoobae? You can ask Tzuyu to do it also… She's also a hoobae too.” Chaeyoung said as Jihyo gave a small smile.

“But Tzuyu… she’s great with the others though and plus she already left.”

“So you’re saying if I left early, you would’ve asked her?”

“Chaeyoung, look. I know you hate interacting with other wolves, but it's best if you do it.”

 

Chaeyoung sighed as she gave in and took the paper.

 

“Fine.”

“Thanks, Chaeyoung. You’re the best. I’ll buy you something next time. I’ve got to go now. See you at the dorms. Lock the doors before you leave.” Jihyo said, taking her backpack as she left the room.

 

Chaeyoung watches her leave as she looks at the paper and sighs.

 

“Just this one time,” Chaeyoung mutters as she walks out of the club room, closing the door and locking it.

 

I hate my life.

 

-----

 

Chaeyoung walked to the other side of the school as the cooking club was over there near the art building. Chaeyoung saw the other wolves hanging about and talking amongst themselves about their day or the upcoming events. Chaeyoung walked inside the building as she walked up the stairs while the sunset shines through the windows and Chaeyoung saw the hallways orange-yellowish color. She saw a sign of the cooking club name so she knocked on the door and opened the door.

 

“Excuse m-” Chaeyoung said as a figure bumped into her.

 

The figure yelped and fell to the ground.

 

“Aishh… who the hell opens the door after they knock.” The figure looked up and saw Chaeyoung looking down at her with a worried look on her face.

 

The figure stood up in front of Chaeyoung as she dusted herself off and looked at Chaeyoung.

 

Peach…

 

“Are you here to apply for the cooking club?” A soft voice asked as Chaeyoung stunlocked by the beauty in front of her.

 

She’s the mature black wolf from that night…

 

“Hello? Are you still here?” The Black wolf said, waving her hand in front of Chaeyoung’s face as Chaeyoung snapped back into reality and shook her head.

“N-No.. I.. We-.. I.. um..” Chaeyoung stopped her words as she is making herself embarrassed right now.

 

Her soft voice… It's soothing.

 

The Black wolf giggled.

 

“Well, I was just asking if you were gonna apply,” The Black wolf asked as she walked to one of the stoves and looked at the oven.

“But it looks like you’re not here for that. What year are you?” The Black wolf said, looking back at Chaeyoung.

“S-Second year.” Chaeyoung said as the figure smiled.

“One year younger huh? But don't worry about the formalities.” The Black wolf said, taking the oven mittens that were on top of the table and opening the oven as Chaeyoung nods

“N-ne.. Are you the only club member?” Chaeyoung asked as she didn't see anyone else in the room.

“Yupp.” The Black wolf replied as she then took something out of the oven.

“It's just been me since the other sunbaes already graduated two years ago.”

“I see. It must be hard doing the club all alone.” Chaeyoung said, looking around as it was an empty club room while the Black wolf looked at her.

“I guess it's more lonely than before.” The Black wolf said, giving a small smile to Chaeyoung.

 

Chaeyoung noticed the bandage on her arm and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter