Tension Love Part 1

Tension Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baboblueboy 's POV

 

 

Huffing and panting as it was difficult for the person to breathe as they were scared... of getting caught and also hurting the person in their arms...

 

What am I supposed to do....

 

The figure was slim in their arms as the person hugged tighter...

"Over here!" a voice called out as both figures watched the footsteps pass them.

 

How did things lead this way?

 

 

-----

 

It was just a normal college school day for the black hooded figure as the person was walking to her after-school club. She didn't really have many friends besides her roommates... She's been titled as a loner wolf as other wolves called her omega because of her appearance and how she always wears her hood to hide her ears. But she didn't care about the titles. She just wanted to get school done with and leave this depressing place. As she walked into the school hallways, she felt an arm wrapped around her shoulder. She looked at the person as the other gave her a huge smile.

"Chaeyoung! It's good to see you!" A short black bob hair girl said as Chaeyoung gave her a small smile

"Good evening Jihyo sunbae." Chaeyoung said while Jihyo's ears went down as pouted.

"Drop the formalities Chaeyoung. We're also roomies too." Jihyo whined as Chaeyoung gave a 'sorry' look at her.

"Sorry.. It's a habit when it comes to addressing people in a formal way. I'll get used to it eventually, J-Ji-Jihyo." Chaeyoung stuttered as Jihyo showed Chaeyoung her big smile again and her ears perked up.

"That's better. Let's hurry up to the club.. Everyone is probably there." Jihyo said, quickly patting Chaeyoung's head as she nods

They entered the room as Jihyo opened the sliding door, revealing 5 more figures in the room.

"Finally the last two people are here." A tall, full pure blonde wolf said tiredly waiting.

"It's fine, Jeongyeon. We still have time before the store closes."

"Yea, not just me who wants to buy some snacks, you know how Momo is when she doesn't get any."

"Yea!" Medium-length black hair, Momo said as Jihyo shook her head.

"Yes, Yes. We'll go to the store, buy whatever you want, and then come back and discuss what we are gonna do for the upcoming festival." Jihyo said as everyone nodded.

"Let's go!" Momo shouted as she stood up and was the first one to leave.

"Wait for me!" Jeongyeon said as she followed behind.

Then Jihyo, the tall, golden-haired wolf girl playing with her phone and the tall, light brown wolf girl reading a book walked together as Chaeyoung watched them from behind. Chaeyoung felt a hand on her shoulder as she looked at the person who was the last to leave to room.

"Let's go, Chaeng. We don't want Momo taking all the snacks, do we?" A short light tan pale wolf said as she giving her one of her biggest smiles to her one and only childhood best friend

"Yea." Chaeyoung said, giving her a reassuring smile as they started to walk behind the others.

"So, what did you do today, Chaeng?" The wolf asked

"You know, the usual, Dahyun."

"Ahh.. I see. Boring as usual." Dahyun said as Chaeyoung nods

"Only thing that I look forward to is our club and that's it." Chaeyoung said as Dahyun looks at her.

"Don't you wanna make other friends in school?" Dahyun worried about her childhood best friend.

"It's okay.. I don't mind other wolves calling me omega or a loner wolf. I'm just me. I don't need other friends besides you guys." Chaeyoung said as Dahyun suddenly hugs her and wrap her arms around Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Don't be causing trouble to other wolves, you hear? Sometimes, we might not be there for you, but it's best to leave and not get involved."

"Of course." Chaeyoung nodded

"We'll always be friends. No matter what." Dahyun said as they continue walking to the convenience store.

 

-----

 

They got back from buying their snacks and they bring to open and share them while Jihyo was writing on the whiteboard for their ideas for their upcoming festival.

"Alright, guys! We were assigned to do one of the food stands from what our homeroom teacher said. And we just need some ideas of how we can make ours better than the others."

"We can dress up-"

"Like maids? Chaeng and I don't wear dresses." Dahyun interrupted the tall wolf.

"It was just a suggestion.. It's not like we were gonna wear dresses.." The tall, light brown wolf muttered sadly as her ears were down.

"It's not like that Tzuyu. We can do anything else, but dresses." Chaeyoung explained, reassuring that it's not a bad idea as Tzuyu nodded silently and went back to reading her book.

"Well, that's one option. Another one is.. We can have some simple food with our food stand." Jihyo adds, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Like tteobbokki?" Jeongyeon asked as Jihyo nodded, writing it on the board.

"Or spicy rice cakes," Momo said as they continued on with the ideas.

"Alright, we can stop here. We can continue on to our next meeting."

"But we'll see each other at the dorms.. We might as well finish it now." The tall, golden-haired wolf girl said as Jihyo shook her head.

"It's okay, Somi. I know some of us are tired. So we can continue it tomorrow and don't need to talk about it outside of the club room." Jihyo said as Somi saw everyone wanted to go back to the dorms..

"Time to sleep when we get back to the dorms," Dahyun said as she stretched her arms in the air while the others agreed.

Everyone left the club room as they waited outside and watched Jihyo lock the doors. They walked down the halls as they talked about other topics and walked out of the school building. They walked down the stairs of the school front yard as Chaeyoung realized she left something in one of her classes.

"Um.." They all looked back at Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung saw them look at her.

"I'll be back.. I left something in my classroom."

"Do you want us to wait for you?" Dahyun asked as Chaeyoung shook her head.

"It's okay. You guys can go ahead... It'll be quick." Chaeyoung said as she walked back up the stairs and entered the building.

"Be careful on the way back! There's been some kidnapping lately!" Jihyo said as she noticed Chaeyoung didn't hear her.

"Hope she'll be okay." Jihyo mutters.

"Chaeyoung will be fine. She knows what to do when that happens."

 

-----

 

Chaeyoung went back to one of the classrooms and tried to find what she was looking for. She looked over and under the desk as she saw something sticking out underneath the classroom closet as she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter