Tension Love Part 3

Tension Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Couple of Days later…

 

Chaeyoung was quietly sitting on the floor leaning against the wall on a warm sunny day. Chaeyoung watches the puffy clouds moving slowly in the sky as she sees an image of the black wolf girl

 

~~~~~

 

“Have you done it with a girl before?” She asked as she let her skirt fall from her waist and slowly walk towards Chaeyoung.

 

~~~~~

 

 Chaeyoung shook her head to make the image go away. 

 

“There you are.” A voice said as Chaeyoung looked at the person on her right.

“Dahyun.”

“Thought you’d be here.” Dahyun added as she sat next to Chaeyoung.

“Skipping class again?” Dahyun asked, looking at the sky as Chaeyoung shook her head while she stretched her legs out.

“Just needed some fresh air.” Chaeyoung replied as Dahyun looks at Chaeyoung

“Is something bothering you?” Dahyun asked as Chaeyoung gave a troubled look while Dahyun smiled.

“What happened?” Dahyun asked as Chaeyoung bit her lips.

“Come on.. You can trust me.”

“You won't tell anyone?”

“Of course not. We’re buddies. Best friends since childhood.”

“That’s right.” Chaeyoung nodded as she forgot about it.

“You and I have been together since we were childhood friends. I remember you were so shy to meet me. You were this short and was so shy that you hid behind your mother’s leg.” Dahyun said, showing Chaeyoung how short she was back when they were young.

“And after you got used to me everyday.. You act all cool and tough on the inside at school, but when we are at home, you were all soft and quiet.” Dahyun said as Chaeyoung doesn't wanna remember their younger self.

“I don't wanna remember that.” Chaeyoung said, shaking her head.

“Why not? That was the beginning of our friendship.” Dahyun smiled as Chaeyoung smiled and looked at the sky. 

“So… What’s been bothering you?” Dahyun asked again as Chaeyoung sighed.

“I…” Chaeyoung bit her lip again as her ears went down in shyness.

“I think.. I may… I think I have a crush--”

“You have a crush on someone? Who?” Dahyun interrupted her as she was shocked to hear her best childhood friend have a crush on someone.

“Who is it?” 

“I-- I can’t tell..”

“Do you know who-- Wait… Is it a he or a she?” Dahyun asked standing up excitedly

“It's a she-” Dahyun gasped in shock

“EVEN BETTER!!! Who is she?” Dahyun was happy with her hands in the air 

“Aren’t you shocked that I like a girl?”

“No.. I figured it out when I became your friend.” Dahyun put down her hands.

“Wha-”

“So, answer my question. Come on.”

“I… I don't know her name.” 

“What! You don't know her name?” Dahyun stood up as she was shocked to hear.

“It.. happened so fast..”

“Where did you meet her?” Dahyun asked as Chaeyoung was thinking.

 

I-- I can't really tell her what happened in the cooking club room.. Nor the time our first meet in the alleyway.. 

 

“It was only a one time greeting.” Chaeyoung lied as Dahyun was getting more excited.

“What does she look like? Tall? Short? Brown? Black? Blonde?” Dahyun asked as Chaeyoung stood up and walked towards the rooftop entrance. 

“I'm not saying anything else.”

“Come on.. You have to remember what she looks like.” Dahyun asked as Chaeyoung shook her head.

~~~~~

 

“Are you nervous?” 

 

~~~~~

 

“I don't know.” Chaeyoung replied as they walked down the rooftop stairs.

“This is the most amazing news ever!” Dahyun said with a smile on her face as they walked down the hallway to their next class.

“I can't believe it though. My best friend… My childhood friend.. Actually liking someone. It's a miracle!” Dahyun shouted as Chaeyoung was annoyed and forgot how a big mouth like her, her own childhood friend was.

“Can you stop talking?” Chaeyoung asked as she put up her hood to hide from other wolves looking at them.

“But you have to tell me.. There’s a lot of wolf girls in our school that are bi--- actually, I should sort them out as I continue asking questions.” 

 

Chaeyoung sighs as she continues on walking to class.

 

-----

 

In the cooking club… 

 

A figure opened up the door as the black wolf was reading the school newspaper 

 

“What are you doing?” The figure asked as the black wolf girl brought down the newspaper to look at the figure.

“Oh, Jeongyeon. I'm just reading the newspaper about stuff happening at school and other upcoming events.” The black wolf said, looking back into the newspaper as Jeongyeon sat on the bed that was in the corner of the room.

“This closet.. Did you put the bed here?” 

“It was an extra bed from the school infirmary that they didn't want anymore and left it here.”

“And this is where you..” 

“This is where I take a break from everything.” 

“And for you to do--” The black wolf put down the newspaper on the table as she looked at Jeongyeon.

Is someone jealous?” 

“Me? Jealous? No.” Jeongyeon said as Mina sighed.

“What the matter?” The black wolf asked, worried.

“I thought you don't care about stuff that you aren’t involved with?” Jeongyeon asked back as she takes off her shirt

“Come here, Mina.” Jeongyeon said, reaching out her hand as Mina gave a small smile and reached back.

 

Mina sat on the edge of the bed as Jeongyeon slowly pushed her down as Jeongyeon began to kiss her nape. Mina softly moans in Jeongyeon’s ears as Jeongyeon continues on giving little kisses on Mina’s nape. Jeongyeon removes Mina’s shirt and slowly leans towards her lips.

 

-----

 

Later that day…

 

Mina was walking down the halls going to the club room as she was stopped by other female wolves.

 

“Well, if it isn't Mina, the lone wolf that is taking everyone’s boyfriends and taking them there. What a she is.” The leader said as the other two giggled

“Gross.” Yujin said

“Disgusting.” Jihyun added

“It's not my fault that you can't satisfy them as I do, Sieun sunbae.” Mina said, smirking as they stopped giggling

“What?!” Sieun scoffed

“Oh? You didn't hear from him?” Mina asked as Sieun didn't say anything and was getting pissed.

“Oooh… I see.. That was probably a secret from you then… oops.” Mina said, hovering over as she gave a soft chuckle and a little smile.

“Plus.. your little friend behind you.. Also came to me too..  a couple days back..” Sieun was shocked to hear as she looked at Yujin on the right.

“So .. who do you think is better? Me or your boyfriend?” Mina asked as Yujin blushed.

“It wasn't what you think.. I-”

“I thought you were on my side! We hated her! She took everything from us!”

“I-I know, but-”

“Oh.. that was also a secret too.. Well, you didn't say anything about it when we were having .” Mina said as Yujin was getting bright red.

“Stop! Sieun sunbae! I didn't-- s-s-she jumped onto me!”

“Say whatever you want.. I got proof that you came to me instead.. Asking for pleasure, begging to whatever your fantasy goes that your boyfriend can't do and asking for more--” Mina said, pulling up a video on her phone

 

Beg.. you know what to do..

Ah! Please.. haa.. Stop teasing me.. ngh-

Can you hear the noises that you’re making? It's echoing through the room.

*squelch squelch squelch*

Nooo! Don't say that!! Don't make so much noise.

You say that you don't like it, but down here is being more honest. Which one is it?

Ahh! So good.. more!

Yea? You like that? 

Yes!

Ahh haa no… I-- I'm--

 

Yujin screams as she then runs away from them.

“You’ll pay for this.” Sieun said as the other two followed

 

Mina turns off her phone as she sighs and walks towards the club room.

 

-----

 

Chaeyoung walked outside with the drinks as she looked around and saw everyone in other clubs were getting their stands ready for the festival. The technology club was putting outdoor string lights around the festival, so there's lights at night.

 

“Alright, we got mostly everything done. We’re just waiting for the food to be done cooking from the cooking club, thanks to Chaeyoung for dropping the paper permission to them.”

 

“But what do I get in return?”

 

“We should be alright. We’ll just have this frying pan ready and keep the food warm so it's not cold during the day.” Jihyo said as they nodded.

“We’re here with some drinks.” A voice said as they turned and saw Somi and Tzuyu walking towards them while holding the cool beside them.

“And most of the drinks are at the club room or the cooking club?”

“The rest are in our club room since it's a bit closer to our stand.”

“That's good.”

“We should be ready to go when the festival starts.” Jihyo said as Somi squealed.

“I can't wait to meet other people.. I wanna find a boyfriend.” 

“That's what you said last time.” Tzuyu said as Somi shook her head.

“That was that time.. This time, I’ll finally get one.” Somi said determinedly while the others shook their heads in shame.

“We’ll see how that goes.” Dahyun said, rolling her eyes.

“You guys should find one too. You might not know, there could be other wolves waiting to call you out.” Somi said as Jeongyeon shook her head.

“Count me out.. I have a fiance.” She said as she raised her hands to not be in the group.

“And plus Chaeyoung.” Dahyun said as everyone looked at Dahyun.

“Chaeyoung?” Momo was confused as everyone else was too.

“What do you mean?” 

“Well, she--”

“Nothing! I don't know what Dahyun is TALKING about.” Chaeyoung said sternly at the word ‘talking’ as she covered Dahyun’s mouth.

“What does Dahyun mean about you?” Somi asked

“It's nothing.” Chaeyoung said.

“Oh? Does this mean Chaeyoung likes someone?” Jihyo asked as Chaeyoung shook her head.

“It's not-”

“Our Chaeyoung has a crush on someone?” Momo asked as Dahyun moved away from Chayeoung’s hand and stood up.

“Yes! She does! My childhood best friend likes someone!” Dahyun said as she raised her hands, celebrating while Chaeyoung shook her head, not wanting to continue with this conversation.

“You like someone?” Chaeyoung heard as she looked and saw Jeongyeon next to her with her arms around her shoulder.

“It's not what it looks like.” Chaeyoung mutters but Jeongyeon hears it.

“It's okay. It's nice to let your friends know that you like someone. You can't hide it forever.” Jeongyeon said as Chaeyoung nodded. 

 

Chaeyoung smelt a familiar scent on Jeongyeon as she didn't know where she smelled it before.

 

That smell..

 

 But she didn't want to ask Jeongyeon about it.

 

It could be my imagination.

 

“Anyways, now that we’re done. We can go ahead and look around to see what the other clubs are doing.” Jihyo said as they all agreed and walked around.

 

They saw games, food, drinks, souvenirs, selling products, and small events like a haunted house, face painting, and plays. They then reached the cooking club as they saw Mina and greeted her.

 

“Annyeong!”

“Annyeonghaseyo.”

“Oh, Annyeong.” Mina said as she smiled at them.

“How are your preparations going?” Jihyo asked as Mina nodded.

“Preparations are good. There wasn’t much stuff since I’m just cookies and biscuits.” 

“Oh, I see. I don't know if we have met, but I'm Jihyo. This is Tzuyu, Dahyun, Somi, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung.” Jihyo said as she introduced them to her.

“I'm Miyou Mina. You can call me Mina.” Mina said as she gave a smile.

“It's nice meeting you. We’ll be on our way and not bother you anymore. We just wanted to look around at other stands and also thank you for letting us borrow your stoves in the club room.” Jihyo said as they all bowed as Chaeyoung was trying to avoid eye contact with Mina from the incident. 

 

Mina noticed the short girl’s intention and gave a small smile. 

 

“It’s nothing. You should thank your friend for giving me the paper sheet. It would’ve been bad if I wasn't there and couldn't let you guys use it before the festival starts.” Mina said as Chaeyoung knew who she was talking about as she turned away and looked at other stands from where she was standing. Mina giggled at her actions.

“We’ll let you get back to work. Thank you again.” Jihyo said

“No problem.” Mina said with a smile as they all bowed and left.

 

They all walked to look at the stands ahead from Mina’s as Chaeyoung looked back and saw Mina putting away stuff. She made a small smile and continued on looking. They reach to their stands after looking at the others. Some sat and some stood as they were wondering what they were gonna do next. Some wanted to do karaoke or go to the arcade as they couldn't decide what to do. Jeongyeon stood up and said,

 

“I’ll take my leave now. It's getting late and my fiance wouldn't like me staying out late.”

“Does your fiance go to a different school?” Momo asked as Jeongyeon nodded.

“She does more business than other subjects, but her school comes over here to do the festivals,” Jeongyeon said as she grabbed her backpack and waved them goodbye.

“Peace.” She said as she walked away.

“Well, text me what you wanna do, I’m gonna head to the bathroom.” Chaeyoung said as she walked to the closest bathroom.

 

-----

 

Chaeyoung got out of the bathroom and walked back to the stands. She walked down the hallway and she saw through the window, Mina’s stand. She saw Mina smiling as she saw a person walked up to her. She watched as she noticed that it was Jeongyeon. She saw them both smiling as she saw them holding hands and Jeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter