Bliss

Rag doll

“I’m okay” I uttered. ‘My pathetic korean skills will make this a long day’. I know Taec and Nichkhun speak English and the guys are doing their best to learn the language but it makes me feel polite speaking in their mother tongue. ‘While looking stupid though’

The heads of the biggest publishing house in the country took turns in greeting them and shaking their hands while apologizing for the current state of the place. It looks like a mess but only the kind that makes you intrigued enough to be part of it.

It is only now that I am able to look at them properly. Six men dressed in casual clothes, Chansung and Junho are even wearing beanies but they still emit that glow that separates them from the rest. They are not 2PM for nothing. Their presence made the room specially warm which doesn’t really explain the coldness in my hands and feet.

“Hi, I am Carlo Hao, I do part-time as a model for Summit when I have time. It is nice meeting you. By the way I am already 25 which makes me your hyung” the jerk spoke with his fluent Korean skills.

The boys wore their receptive smiles and shook his hand.

“And that is how you do it, fan girl” so we are back to me again.

“Being fluent in six languages, one of the perks of being a royal . I can only imagine.” I swore I am this close to seeing red. ‘What an ’

“So how was your flight?” I casually ask them using most of my kept vocabularies.

“It wasn’t long. We were a bit sleepy though-” Wooyoung-ie said

“That was until we set foot off the plane” Junsu cutting him off mid-sentence

“All the roaring can wake up a sleeping mammoth” Khunnie said. “Don’t get me wrong though, we appreciate all the effort, they weren’t called hottests for nothing."

“Well at least no one screamed to our faces, and no groping” Taec shuddered at the last word

“This may be the first but we will never know, crazy fan girls are like the wind, they are everywhere” Junho exclaimed.

if I didn’t know better I would have thought that the last remark was rude, but then again, from the point of view of guys who receive scarlet letters and suicide notes, a crazy fan girl can be as scary as a chainsaw going berserk in your face .

“Sorry for the long wait, I got stuck in traffic.”

My heart skipped a beat when it didn’t have to. I know the owner of that voice. Dino Hao, eldest son of the tycoon Chiang Hao. Every time I look at him I am reminded of the fact that God plays favorite and that he is one of them. The only ugly fact about him is that he has a jerk for a favorite cousin.

On top of my fandom rests a creature higher than the stars, Dino. He is definitely not an idol, he is just Dino, the guy who held my heart hostage even as he calls me *meimei (younger sibling)

-----------------Flashback----------------------

“Ouch” I got hit by a car door that swung open before my eyes. I was literally struck to the ground.

“You can try being careful for a change” my tongue is definitely bitter when I’m angered.

“I am really sorry” the tall and lanky guy uttered without an ounce of remorse.

“Doesn’t look like you are” he is a mess. He would have been gorgeous if he didn’t look so wasted.

“I am” he said while giving me a business card. Dino Hao, black sophisticated cursives drawn on the card

‘Ow.. The wasted guy, now I know why. Who wouldn’t get wasted when you see your sister hanging from the ceiling? Arranged marriages aren’t for the weak at heart. Xin fei had it bad, she can’t get married like that and then the Filipino-Chinese community was held hostage by the infamous suicide of a lovely princess and the newspapers made it a point that is never forgotten’

The rest then is history. I no longer remember his reasons why he took me as his sister and though I am the spare tire that got used when the former was reluctantly discarded, I was happy. I had a place in his heart. As a meimei at least.

---------------------------------------------------------

Dino greeted his guests fluently, again apologizing for the delay. He then took me in a bear hug that knocked the air out of my lungs.

“Meimei! hao xiang ni oh”

‘how can he miss me when he dropped by the office to give me clothes just yesterday?’

“Wo zhi dao le” I replied. In fact I missed him too.

2PM and their heaven sent manager Minjae oppa were guided by the staffs to the lobby where the cars are waiting.

I pride myself for being observant. I think the smallest things I know about a person makes him mine. I must have sounded like the old West Life song. But this ability is put to shame every time Dino is around, add to the fact that 2PM is here. Having them around makes me a scatterbrain.

“Whoah” I grasped at the post hanging on to my dear life. I just slipped and my legs are in no position to hold me up. Make it a scatterbrain and a klutz

“Meimei” the word did not come from the mouth of the right person.

It was Taec ‘he probably had the wrong idea. Meimei is definitely not my name’

“Thanks” I managed to say as he helped me for the second time now. ‘Do I really have to do this circus stunts now? Even I am ashamed of myself’

“By the way my name is Sheenlei, Dino just made up that name for me”

“Ow. Sorry, will you be able to get up now?” he looked a bit embarrassed for calling me with the wrong name.

“I’ll take her from here” Dino responding on my behalf.

Before I knew it we were already on our way to the familiar Villa in Batangas. This must be a dream. I was sandwiched between 2PM and Dino. Not even the fact that Carlo is in the same Rover Van took away my momentary bliss.

The last thing I remember is offering packs of dried mangoes to the team and my they were snatched away in a matter of seconds.

'2PM's favorite.. I really am a fan' hope that makes up for the embarrassments i earned myself earlier.