Alter ego

Rag doll

Taec’s POV

Junsu looked at me after making sure that her legs are covered with the blanket. “She looked cold.” He uttered. ‘Yeah! Philippines and cold weather doesn’t really match.’ I nodded while clutching the blanket with my hand. I didn’t want to make a fuss over my newly found infatuation which is hard to justify even on its own. It’s only been 6 hours.

I saw the jerk ‘What is his name again?’ walk towards us. ‘I have a bad feeling about this.’

He then went to my teddy’s side and just as when he was about to remove her blanket, I called out “Hyung!”It sounded louder that I expected. He just threw a maniacal grin.

Both of us were surprised to see a hand on his shoulder, the veins in Dino’s arm indicates that he was gripping him. Hard. He must have seen what happened or almost happened I mean.

“OUT!” He said in a firm command, he resembled an angry Jin Young hyung. The two of them went out and left me with a puzzled look on my face

Carlo’s POV

Dino’s hand seemed like it wanted to cut off the blood supply to my arm. He was dragging me. Fast footsteps and heavy breathing. We made our way to the old garden at the back of the villa. ‘His arms must be wounded from the bushes that we passed. I know mine were.’

‘Gege is in a bad mood. I am in trouble’ but I didn’t care. If this is another opportunity to make it clear to him, I will grab it.

‘She is mine! A female version of me.’ Why can’t Dino accept that?

‘She is as cold as I am, crude, poisonous. We match each other perfectly but Dino is blinded by her mirage. A caring, innocent and bubbly girl. Warm and receptive smiles.  She might as well be a lollipop. I really hope she drops the perfect girl acts soon so that he can see what a shame it is to compare her to his sister.’ Their names rhyme but their similarities start and end there.

‘Even I am appalled each time I have to stress out the facts why I find her made for me.’

We are a match made in hell.

That girl can point a gun to your head without batting an eyelid. ‘I should know, I have seen it.’

The very same girl who left me wounded in my own condo unit. I was having my fits then, I saw the world in a darker shade than usual. She came rushing in to check up on me wearing a phony worried look that I thought was for Dino’s eyes only.

It disgusted me and I started cursing her.

“You are unworthy to replace Xin”

“Gold digger! You are worse than a e. How low can you go?”

“Growing up in the slums of Manila, the stench of garbage cannot be covered up by Armani.”

“You and your damned family are creeping your way up the social ladder by leeching off the Hao’s”

I hated her and loved her at the same time like a madman. I threw vases at her, broke mirrors and threw her to a chair. We were both wounded and drops of blood are all over the place. She didn’t look hurt, if she was in pain she never bothered to show it.

She took a shard of glass and walked towards me, holding it tight enough for her palm to leave a trail of blood. ‘She’s going to kill me’

Just when I thought it was my end, she smiled at me and said “This isn’t over yet; I’ll kill you some other time” she walked out only for me to know she went straight home and bought herself ice cream.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am confused if my story is making a sense.. ~_^