Day Dreaming?

Rag doll

I haven’t slept for a week. Owe it to the fact that my mid shift schedule runs till the sun goes rise and shine the next morning. I took my baths in the office and napped on my swivel chair, not to mention the impending scarcity of clean underwear in my pouch. It has been a week. Blah…

‘Oh God! I badly need to get a life’ even the fact that I’d be a part of the team that welcomes 2PM in Manila can’t shake the nagging fatigue that is taking its toll on me.

Friday. It’s D-Day.

I log out of the office, clock stating it is already 5am. I have to rush to the next floor. 2PM must have landed already. “argghhh! “ my phone is practically shooting with messages. I read them as fast as possible; my Jurassic phone can’t take in one too many messages.

“They are here already, OMO!”

“Gosh! They are shining, like glowing; complete with all the effects you see when the sunshine hits Edward’s skin”

“Being a hottest surely is the coolest thing ever” ‘I know.. I couldn’t agree more’

“It’s a shame you aren’t here”

‘Yeah, but they’d be here soon’ I thought to myself.

I walk into the room where one won’t probably notice the time. It is wide and filled with clothes, cameras and spot lights everywhere. Summit studio, this is where I am. Towering models make me feel like I am vertically challenged. ‘Damn you growth hormones! You abandoned me even before I turned 12’

‘Well, what’s a 5’ foot girl got to do’. I can only rant.

I check the time, it’s 6 am already, if the demi-gods passed through the sea of flaming hearts at NAIA without trouble, they will be here in an hour.

‘Why will they be here again?’

--------------------------Flashback-----------------------------

“You’re a die hard fan, a hottest whose love is comparable to the sun” Kaycee went on blabbering while I am still in my semi-zombie state. “Plus you’re my friend, and Dino’s little sister” Kaycee is not making any sense.

“So..He asked me to bring you along with our trip with 2PM” 2PM! Then it hit me, Kaycee’s team is assigned to take 2PM around the place, for all accommodations plus the photo shoot.

‘Why again was I not in the entertainment/publishing industry?’ I bear hug her in the middle of the cramped elevator.

“You know you’re that messenger, the one who told Mary she’s going to give birth to Christ!” still not letting go of my angel, the bringer of good news

“God, you really know how to make a scene. Drop by at the office on Friday before 6am.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slumped myself at the vacant couch, Kaycee already saw me and gave me one of those make-yourself-at-home hand gestures. She can’t attend to me now. They were way behind their schedule, oiled muscle men and curvaceous women have to graze the cover of the most famous magazine this month and the shoots just do not end.

“kggrrgghhh” I heard my last snore as soon as a big hand slapped my thigh and woke me up.

“Lovely music notes are coming out of your nose again. What a way to make a scene when the Gods of your fandom come into your world” he said it loud enough to make the photographers simultaneously go “SHHHHH!”

The jerk. Satan’s left clubbed foot. Carlo owes it to the world that he is Dino’s cousin or I would have beaten his balls to a pulp every chance I get.

I opened my eyes and propped myself upright to see the six figures towering over us. “ah- annyeong ha-hasseo” I tattered as soon as I stood up, losing balance as I bowed in front of them while Taecyeon grabs my hand to keep me from falling.

‘WTF! I mentally slapped and kicked myself for the self-inflicted embarrassment’ If only my golden brown skin can blush, I would have turned red. Taecyeon! He is my bias for Christ sake!

“Hoy, nangingitim ka na naman” (hey! Your skin just got darker!) Carlo chanted at the same time 2PM made their formal greetings.

The six demi-gods shot him a confused stare while I gave him the if-only-stares-could-kill look. “Are you okay?” Taec uttered with his low husky voice.