One Shot

If There's a Will, There's a Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s POV

 

Taeyeon walked in our bedroom carrying Zero, frown plastered on her face when she saw the pile of clothes and my opened suitcase on the bed.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“What does it look like I’m doing?” I answered with an obvious tone and walked over to the walk in closet to grab a pair of shoes.

 

“Please don’t do this. Please don’t leave me! Us! Look, Zero is still young!” She proceeded to lift Zero and faced the poor puppy towards my direction. “Please don’t walk away from your family!” 

 

I placed the pair of heels on the foot of the bed and looked at Taeyeon, shaking my head.

 

“Tae-tae, what are you on about? Stop being dramatic.” 

 

“You’re calling me dramatic when you are minutes away from walking out of our lives!” The short hair girl continued. She placed the silver poodle puppy down and got up from the bed to kneel in front of me, hugging my waist.

 

“Babe! What the heck? I told you I’m only going to be gone for three days.”

 

Taeyeon looked up at me, pouting her lips. “Three days is too long, I can’t even survive a day without you.”

 

“Okay come with me to Singapore then.” I challenged her.

 

 She got up and faced me. “I would if I could but you know I have a schedule in Tokyo.”

 

We just finished our third-week hectic group schedule, SMTown being one of them last night. I had a solo schedule for Lancome in Singapore the next day and Taeyeon had SMTown in Tokyo later that week. 

 

“See! You’re going away too. You won’t even be here by the time I comeback.” 

 

“Which makes it even sadder because then we really won’t see each other for a week!” She continued whining while still having her arms wrapped around my waist. “Wait, what if you just fly to Tokyo after your solo sched?” 

 

“Tae, even if I do that, we won’t even have time to ourselves. Your schedule is already full with preparations and besides, I have to go straight to practice for our special fan event.” I explained.

 

“I know, I just hate being faraway from you for that long especially after these past few months of being constantly together prepping for our group’s comeback.”

 

I smiled and gently patted her head. “You act like we don’t almost live together and see each other on a daily Boo.”

 

“Yeah but I’m talking about work Babe, I love that we’re together while working and then always, well most of the time, come home together.” 

 

“They say “Absence makes the heart grow fonder” and a little time apart is okay, you won’t wanna get tired of me right?” I smiled caressing her cheeks.

 

“Never! I’m sorry for being clingy but Fany, remember those years when you were gone to the US drove me crazy and I..and I don’t ever, I..” 

 

“Sshh, I know, hey, it’s okay Tae-Tae.” I said cutting her off, not wanting her to be even sadder. 

“And you’re not being clingy, but we have commitments we have to attend to, they’re just a few days. I’ll miss you too you know, I’m just very good at hiding it.”

 

Taeyeon cupped my face, giving me a quick kiss. “Aish, I wish you don’t especially when it’s just the two of us.” 

 

Zero barked while looking at us, wagging his tail like he understood what my girlfriend and I were talking about.

 

“See? Even our baby Zero agrees!” She gave me a kiss on the cheek and pulled away to pick up Zero. “Fine, why don’t you finish packing up and I’ll feed our child and put him to bed.”

 

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer, initiating the kiss this time. “I love you Tae.” 

 

“I love you more.” She smiled and walked out of the room with Zero.

 

After double checking all my essentials, I finished packing and closed my suitcase, placing it close to the door of our bedroom. Taeyeon was not back yet so I went ahead and washed up to get ready for bed. A few minutes later after I finished, I put on Taeyeon’s loose white shirt with just an underwear underneath it and wore my reading glasses as I sat on the bed with my iPad on hand, reading through my emails and agenda for the Lancome event. 

 

Taeyeon walked in and saw that I showered already. “Welp, so much for make up shower I guess.”

 

I looked up from what I was doing, eyebrow raised. “I wasn’t aware we were fighting?”

 

“We’re not but you know, since you’re leaving me and all.”

 

She’s so dramatic and adorable at the same time I swear.

 

“Just hurry and wash up so you can come over here and cuddle me.” I demanded.

 

“You know what, I think I’ll take my sweet time.” She playfully stuck her tongue and went inside the bathroom. I shook my head smiling and continued what I was doing with tablet on my hand.

 

Taeyeon came out of the bathroom quicker than I expected. I glanced up and stopped what I was doing when I saw she was wearing pajama shorts and just a sports bra as a top while drying her short hair with a towel. Our AC was on but I started feeling hot as I stared at her body, abs out on the open with droplets of water she must’ve missed wiping earlier. Taeyeon might be short and looked skinny but my god she has muscles. It still surprise me every time how she can easily pick me up in the middle of a make out session and carry me to bed.

 

“Do you regret not waiting for me now?” She smirked as she caught me staring at her.

 

Yes but of course I wasn’t going to admit that.

 

“No, I was simply admiring what belongs to me.” I snorted and pretended to pay attention to the device in front me. 

 

“Is that so?” Taeyeon said with an amused tone and threw the towel in the hamper and walked towards me. She took the tablet from my hand and placed it on the side table and did the same to the glasses I was wearing. She leaned down, her lips an inch away from mine and eyes looking right back at me. “Didn’t I say before that working is not allowed in our bedroom?”

 

“I wasn’t working, I was simply…reading.” I whispered.

 

“Trying to find loopholes are we, Ms. Hwang? I thought I was clear when I said this bed is only for sleeping and ual activities.” She proceeded to push me down on the bed and closed the gap, kissing me deeply and I reciprocated. 

 

We were in the middle of a hot make out session and my hands started caressing her abs, pulling her closer to me when Taeyeon pulled back to kiss my forehead and went around to her side of the bed and laid down.

 

“What are you doing?” I said, breathless.

 

“Getting ready for bed? You have an early flight tomorrow right?” 

 

I turned and got on top of her. “Yeah but I thought you’d wanna…you know, since we’ll be apart from each other for a week.” 

 

“I know but it’s okay.”

 

“Are you sulking and rejecting with me right now?”

 

Taeyeon laughed and gave me a quick peck on the li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter