Chapter 5>

Stalking Apartment 2102
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5>

 

Joohyun couldn’t believe she had fallen asleep and if it wasn’t for someone’s phone going off like a fire alarm in the midst of the dead silence, she could sleep forever.

 

The smell of fresh breads and roasted coffee lured her up but soon realized a blanket has been placed on top of her and why was she sleeping on the sofa, where was she?

 

Joohyun remembered she had gone home last night, oh wait.  Memories of those two rascals bled into her mind, the both of them actually the nerve to make love while she was there in their house!

 

She was about to fall back onto the sofa when she heard soft footsteps, inching closer to where she was.

 

“Good morning, would you like a cup of coffee?” Joohyun nodded as Seulgi held out a mug to her, her morning breath mixing in with coffee, what an ‘exotic’ taste.

 

Taking a sip, Joohyun savoured the bittersweet taste in , she has to admit Seulgi would make a brilliant barista “Thanks, you are up pretty early today.”

 

Seulgi settled on the opposite side of hers “Honey has band practices every morning and as her wife, my duties was to make sure she has foods in her stomach before heading to work and you know how messy she could be.”

 

To say Joohyun wasn’t envious was an understatement “How long have the both of you been married?”

 

“Three years; right after our graduation in New York.  Time flies.” The woman sighed.

 

“And what’s with the sigh?  Regretting that decision now?” Joohyun teased.

 

Placing her mug down on the coaster, Seulgi then leaned comfortably against the sofa “I always wanted to have kids we could call our own but honey doesn’t, she believed the love we have for each other was more than enough and sometimes I wondered was it really that case?”

 

“Love was never easy to understand and it wasn’t like you could learn it from a book, don’t beat yourself up over it, let nature take its’ course.” Joohyun then added.

 

A comforting silence stretched between them before Seulgi’s voice echoed beside her “And what about you?  You seemed so dejected when you showed up here yesterday, did something happened between Seungwan and you?”

 

She scoffed “If only there was anything happening between us, remember I told you, I was out on a blind date yesterday and did you know who the person my mum had arranged was?”

 

That managed to raise the woman’s curiosity “Your ex-boyfriend?”

 

“Of course not, his name is Eric, who is a close friend of Seungwan, she came on his behalf because he had fallen sick, could you imagine how taken aback I was when I saw her?”

 

Seulgi gasped as her wife walked into the living room, dressed in a black tee and shorts “You did not and what was her reaction?”

 

“Obviously she was equally as shocked as I am and we went to the theatre she was working at after that, to which we were walking home together and just as I was about to blurt out my feelings, a woman out of nowhere walked into my scene!  She was linking arms with Seungwan like they were a couple.” Joohyun growled at the memories.

 

The couple shared a worried look “You mean a woman with dark locks and a deep voice?”

 

Hold on a second, it wasn’t supposed to go in the opposite direction “Don’t tell me…”

 

Seulgi swore under her breath while Sooyoung’s lips curled down “I’m sure it’s her, Seungwan’s ex-girlfriend or should I say, once the love of her life?”

 

“WHAT?!” Joohyun yelled, causing the Seulgi to cover her ears from the screams “So she was that stupid one, who threw Seungwan away and after all this while, Seungwan was still thinking about her?”

 

The silence stretched on, Joohyun’s shoulders slumped “Is it her who is getting married and Seungwan is invited?”

 

This was too much of a coincidence.

 

Unfortunately, life doesn’t go as she planned “I have no idea where you heard that from but yes, she was the one who broke Seungwan’s heart into pieces and no, there is nothing you could do about it, Seungwan chose this path.”

 

She stood up abruptly, fingers curling up into a fist “No, I will not sit here and watch that woman takes Seungwan’s heart away again.  She’s about to get married.”

 

Seulgi swiftly blocked her path with arms wide open “Joohyun, you have no right to tell Seungwan what to do and do you think she would not get angry at you for trying to be a smart aleck?”

 

“Anything would be better than watching her drowning in this past and I refused to do nothing about it, unless you have a better plan but I doubt so…”

 

Seulgi actually looked offended “Excuse me?  Did you just insult my intelligence?  For your info, I have a Master Degree in Fine Arts.”

 

For once, Joohyun felt like strangling someone “Now isn’t the time to discuss about your intelligence, Kang Seulgi!  I need ideas to get Seungwan to bring me to the wedding.”

 

Seulgi backed down “I have an idea, why don’t you talk to her about it, slipped your motives in between your words, I’m sure it wouldn’t be too hard to dig that information from her?”

 

“But what if she still refused to…?”

 

Seulgi smirked “Then you should kiss her because nobody in their right mind would refuse a kiss from you unless they never have one.”

 

She could only pray this would work or between the both of them, someone would have to move out, to avoid all awkwardness.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter