Chapter 3>

Stalking Apartment 2102
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3>

 

Having a nice cup of hot tea on Friday evenings was one of the many things Joohyun enjoyed; the sweet, bitter aftertaste of the tea helped to calm her down after a stressful week and also a chance for Joohyun to focus on other important matters.

 

Like a particular woman living opposite of her apartment and her stupidly pretty face.

 

Unfortunately, Joohyun was barely making any progress; it was as though the woman was deliberately avoiding her but for what reasons?  She doesn’t bite and the last time she checked, people were still losing their minds over her.

 

Peeling her eyes away from the balcony, Joohyun decided to steal a little break for herself, her creative juice was starting to dry up and the longer things weren’t settled between Seungwan and her, the more she couldn’t concentrate on anything else.

 

A soft ding pushed her out of her thoughts, putting down the cup of tea that she was holding; Joohyun walked over to grab her phone on her side table, the familiar name on the screen nearly killed her entire peaceful mood.

 

Mum (Her Majesty):

 

“My dear, I hope you haven’t forgotten about your date with Eric tomorrow at Scott’s Hotel, dress well and don’t be late.”

 

Joohyun lets out a long, dreadful sigh, her parents would never understand he wouldn’t have a chance with her, despite having all the money and good look (her mum had sent along a picture of her date); it was Seungwan that has been keeping her sane in the midst of everything.

 

Was love supposed to be like this?  When could she finally have Seungwan?

 

Her folks were definitely going to scream, if they knew she’s in love with a woman.

 

“…The sauce?” She had been in a stupor since then and it was only when she felt two pokes on her cheeks that she finally snapped out of it.

 

“Sorry, you were saying something?”

 

Turning her glance towards the couple, who looked as though they have seen a ghost, Joohyun knew she had fallen in too deep.

 

“Everything okay?  You were so distracted for the whole night.” And instead of repeating her question, Sooyoung had chosen to divert the topic in another lane while Seulgi walked over to her side to grab the salad sauce.  Oh, was that what Seulgi had asked of her earlier?

 

Peeling her glance away from them, it was the couple, who invited her over for dinner, so why did they keep looking at her like she sold poison from door-to-door?

 

She shook her head lightly “I’m fine, just wasn’t sleeping well these days.”

 

Sooyoung snorted while her wife had an unfathomable expression on “Are you even sure?  No offence but you looked exactly how my wife would be when she wasn’t getting enough love from me.”

 

“Hey!” The woman protested before pouting cutely “I’m taking full offence on that, you barely paid any attention to me anymore, I need your love too.”

 

Joohyun would surely puke on the spot if she wasn’t in such a grouchy mood “Should I take my leave for the both of you to make up?”

 

Releasing her wife, Sooyoung then pointed her chopsticks in her direction before digging into her side dishes again “Don’t you be funny now but really, what’s wrong?”

 

“Honestly…” Joohyun sighed before rolling her eyes “I’m more impressed that despite we are talking about graving matters, you could still eat.”

 

Shoving a piece of the chicken meat into , Seulgi nodded concisely “I fully agreed on this, even mum and dad were worried when we said we wanted to get married, they asked whether I have to grow a farm to keep up with her appetite in the future?”

 

Seulgi’s comments earned a full tickle attack from her wife “You bad bear, does that mean you regretted sharing my surname now?  Are you itching for a punishment?”

 

God… could someone just take her away now?

 

Dinner took another hour before the couple cleared their plates away, while warning her to stay really stilled on the sofa, not even allowing her to move a single bit.

 

They came back with strawberries and warm tea, more than a couple of minutes later and she was also going to ignore the obvious love-bites on Seulgi’s neck.

 

She was certain Sooyoung would turn into a vampire once night falls.

 

And rubbing salt in her wounds was a pretty great way to show that they cared about her.

 

“Now spill before we make you.” Seulgi’s voice echoed beside her.

 

Joohyun sighed and buried her face into her opened palms “Mum and dad had arranged a blind date for me with a guy tomorrow and normally, I would still make the effort to go but this time…”

 

“You were hesitant because some guy with a lovely face and charming smile had confessed to you?” Sooyoung teased.

 

Okay, maybe a lovely face and a charming smile but it wasn’t a guy and there was no confession, despite waiting endlessly for it.

 

Looking up, her eyes were desperately trying to send the message across to them.

 

But it seemed like they have to work harder on their chemistry with her.

 

Directness has always been Joohyun’s forte; perhaps she should use this to her advantage “About Seungwan…”

 

The change of topic seemed to catch Seulgi off-guard “What about Seungwan?”

 

“YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH SEUNGWAN?!  OH MY GOD!  I COULD NOT BELIEVE THIS!” Sooyoung shrieked and Joohyun was certain at this point, the entire neighbourhood had heard th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter