Insecurities

S & M couple

 

Chapter 2

Next day, as usual Jiyong and Dara went to school together. They’re  still quiet, Dara looked at Jiyong’s hand. She  really wanted to held hands with him NOW. She  sneaked and tried to held his hand, but some idiot get in her way.

“ ya! Morning for the S &M couple!” It was seang jeun kim, Dara’s  classmate. He’s one of those guys who are easy going.

“What is it?” Dara asked him controlling her temper...  She thought that If he didn’t intrude maybe she’s already happy  holding hands with Jiyong now...

“ Nothing, You looked like you want to do something creepy and me as an ally of justice I stopped you!” Kim looked at Jiyong as Jiyong looked back.

“ What do you mean!? I... I didn’t do anything like that! Stop saying nonsense!” Dara hit Kim.

“ ahahah, it hurts all right. You’re guilty!!!” Kim laughed at Dara.

“I’m going ahead.” Jiyong told them.

“A- wait Jiyong!” As Dara chased after him, Kim looked at Dara’s back who’s trying to keep her speed with Jiyong.

They entered the school and about to part way, Jiyong room was on the right, while Dara’s room was on the left. Dara told Jiyong “See you later! Fight!” Jiyong looked at her and smiled a bit. Dara who was very happy about the smile she went to her classroom with a big smile. Jiyong noticed Dara left her handkerchief and he picked it.

Dara entered her classroom and went to her seat.” Morning!” Bom waved at her. She greeted her back happily.

“hmm.. somthing’s odd, you looked terribly happy here. Did something good happened recently? “Bom asked.” I’ll guess, about your beloved husband right?”

Dara, hits softly Bom’s arms .” Yeah, that right... waaa~ I’m on a cloud nine! Bommie!! Ask me why ask me why!! Hurry!!” As Dara insist her best friend.

“all right! What happened?” Bom asked excitedly.

“ Jiyong smiled at me when I bid him farewell earlier!!Kyaaaa!” as dara jumped on her happiness..

“ I see,what else?” Bom gripped Dara’s arm tighter.

“ What do you mean “else”? That’s all! Uwaaa, he looked back at me! I’m so happy!” Dara continued to jumped on her own self proclaimed victory.

“ That’s all!! What a simple minded girl! ...” Bom sit back.

“ How rude! It’s already an achievement for me! What a friend!” dara pouted.

“ What you want me to tell a lie? Okay!, waw! He smiled! The cold prince smiled at you! Great!” Bom forced to be thrilled.

“ How vexing!” Dara sit down.” By the way, is Kim already here?” she asked.

“ Kim? Ah, that one. No he’s not here yet..” Bom answered.

“looking for me?” Kim appeared at dara’s back. “ What? You want to trade your boyfriend for me?”

“ As if! I’m not done with you!! If only you didn’t intrude maybe Jiyong and my relationship levelled up!” Dara retorded.

“ dating is not a game though...Anyway, when will you trade Jiyong for me?” Kim insisted. Both of them continued arguing. When Jiyong entered their class to give Dara her handkerchief what he witness is the two of them, Dara and kim laughing like idiots together. He closed the door and went back to his room.

“Oh yeah, Dara, why don’t you invite Jiyong on this newly opened park? It’s best for couples you know?” Bom told Dara. “ Maybe this time something really good will happen.”

“Yay! Bommie! You’re the best!!!” Dara hugged bommie. The professor entered and they went back to their seats. Dara dazed on the tickets that Bommie gave her.

Their break finally began. Dara went to the library to visit Jiyong. Jiyong is still reading a tower of books.  Jiyong is with a girl. They seemed to be closed. When the girl saw you, she stood up and bid jiyong farewell.

“ h..hello..” Dara smiled... “ Jiyong.. Who’s that girl?”

“ my classmate Ana, she just asked me something about a problem.” Jiyong replied.

Dara thought that  there's nothing wrong about talking to just a mere classmate. She shouldn't think anything wrong..

“I see,Just a classmate right?" Dara looked at Jiyong

" Yeah, a classmate.." Jiyong replied as he looked away.

"A-anyway Jiyong...are you free this Saturday?” Dara asked as she gripped the tickets.

“ No.. Why?” Jiyong answered.

“ The truth is Bommie gave this and I think that maybe you’ll be interested in this too..What do you think?” Dara showed Jiyong the tickets.

Jiyong took the tickets and read the contents... Dara who's expecting to be rejected closed her eyes.

“ Okay, I’ll go, let’s meet 10 am in the front of the station” Jiyong instructed Dara. Dara's eyes sparkled  and jumped in excitement.

“ Yes!” Dara went home early and get ready for their date tomorrow. Next day, she woke up early and made some lunch boxes. She took a bath and wear her best dress. She also wear her newly bought heels.

“Finish! Ready to go!” She looked at herself on the mirror and took a posed, after that she went out and went to the station.

 Jiyong is there, she checked the time and she was earlier than the appointed time. She was about to call for jiyong  but a girl approached him. It was the girl yesterday at the library.... Dara stopped and watched them from afar.